Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 29-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account

found, read and appreciated ! thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Master
A whole bunch of things.
Usually, it's other people's art. The illustrations of others. Novels, film, music, etc.

I usually have no shortage of creativity - in fact, I have a surplus of ideas. But sometimes, when I feel as though I'm lacking (usually in the writing department), I ask my guides for inspiration.. primarily through dreams. I'll ask them for an "inspiration boost" for the story I'm working on and see what pops up in that night's dream.

When I do have a creativity shortage, though, usually I just stop all creative tasks and read, watch films, or play games.

Old 01-08-2011, 09:59 AM
breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Thank you for sharing breath,

I agree with you on the isolation, I cannot create when there is too much commotion going on around me. I prefer silence or listening to my favorite cds.

ahh, a sensual muse to inspire one's writing creativity .....most interesting idea

Dream Angel xx

My signature is in Old Norse actually, but it's similar to icelandic!
Old 01-08-2011, 01:22 PM
Deactivated Account

thank you

Expect Miracles !

Old 01-08-2011, 07:10 PM
HallowsEve

Mostly, music. Whever I listen to Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds I for some reason feel the want to paint! Also, nature. General beauty. Beautiful faces, beautiful animals.

Emotions also. Believe it or not, sadness sometimes is a brilliant creative fuel for me. I can write very melancholy poems, stories, and paint very dark things while sad, which mostly turn out well. Need to be in that certain, morbid mindset though.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:38 AM
SueCS

Hi Dream Angel,
I find that we create in many different ways when we are artists, we just do not realize that everything we do is creating and anything can be art.. but to answer your question, when I need inspiration I hang out with some kids. I supply the crayons, markers, scissors and glue, buttons, bows and pieces of string, twigs, leaves, wire and paper. I lay it all out and watch them, play with them and always walk away with a smile on my face and inspired... plus the biggest mess you have ever seen. Just have fun
Sue
Old 08-08-2011, 04:44 PM
OldTimer

I find that drawing in my head while I'm going to sleep primes me to do some drawing the next day. I draw as I drift off....

For me, doesn't matter what I draw as long as it's something, anything. There's always a subject to draw even if it's just a simple still-life I've set up or some news clipping I've collected in my file or something I've taken a pic of with my camera like a bunch of grapes from the garden, for example.

I've got pics of garden grapes "before ripe" and "after ripe"...

I've got a news photo of an elderly Afghanistan man whose expression tells all we need to know about war....

A still-life I set up of onions that dried up and now they're interesting....
Old 13-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account

hi OldTimer,

Drawing in your head,as you drift off to sleep ... now that is something I haven't heard of before. Most interesting !

Wondering if you have dreams with visions of things to draw ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 23-08-2011, 04:53 PM
marganda

what inspire my creativity are beautiful women, sparkling stuff ( diamond ), furry stuff and colors. Im also inspired of busy things like cities. I love tokyo because they are free.