Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-03-2011, 12:01 AM
ZeroPointField

Donna Eden "Basic Grid" Healing - any thoughts?

Hi. Donna Eden is a well known healer with a couple of books out. She sees a number of the well known energy systems like chakras and auric levels, meridians, etc. and she also sees one I've never seen mentioned anywhere else called the basic grid. She says it is the foundational energy grid that your chakras sit on - or that's the best way to describe it anyway I think.

Anyway, I've been working with an Eden Medicine healer for a while now and she is amazing. We are about to do a grid session in a couple weeks where she repairs broken areas of my basic grid. It is supposed to be a very powerful, profound experience.

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts, experience, etc. with the basic grid.

Has anyone had a grid session before? What was it like?

If you are clairvoyant, can you see or sense the grid and/or what it does/how it works?

Or any other thoughts...
Old 29-03-2011, 01:14 AM
iolite

Have you ever read Barbara Brannon's Hands of light? She describes the 7 energy bodies and she describes the 5th layer, etheric body, a template and grid structure from which the physical body grows. She goes on to explain that damage to this auric body will eventually show up as an illness in the physical body.

Diane Steine in "Essential Energy Balancing" states that injuries, illnesses, etc. from past lives can get recorded on this etheric template body and cause illnesses, and pain to come forward into the present life. Her book details how to work with the Lords of Karma to help heal and resolve these issues, retrieve soul splinters and repair damage to the etheric template.

I don't have first hand experience in seeing the etheric template body (5th layer), just from what I've read from Brennan and Stein.
Old 29-03-2011, 01:44 AM
ZeroPointField

Hi iolite. I'm actually very familiar with Brennan's books. I studied them for a long time, and I'm now even near the end of my first year of schooling at a school based on Brennan's work. It's not Brennan's school, and it heads off in some other directions in the more advanced training, but the head of the school trained with Brennan and it's foundational principles are all based on her works.

The "basic grid" that Donna Eden talks about is different from the gridlike structured levels of the aura that Brennan describes. I'm very familiar with the etheric level, the mental level, the etheric template level, and the ketheric template level. We actually did some work at school just this weekend on some techniques involving the 5th and 7th level grids.

Eden's basic grid, although I have never found a picture of it, is described as looking like a foundational grid that the chakras would lay on if a person was lying down. I picture it as being a sort of geometric plane running through the center of the body with the grid lines on it. I would guess the central channel described by Brennan, known by many other names in other systems, is either one line of the grid or superimposed over one of the main lines of Eden's grid. I say "one of" because from what I can gather the grid has multiple lines that cross each other. It is described as very strong, yet very slow-moving energy. There is another type of energy called cloacals which relate somewhat to the grid. The idea is that if a grid line is broken, it is too slow to be able to jump the gap and repair itself, but cloacal energy is slightly faster and can form a sort of temporary bridge across the broken grid line.

You can find a little more info on the basic grid in the Eden's book I mentioned earlier, but she says it's a very powerful energy that should not be messed with except by very advanced practitioners so she does not get into a ton of detail.