Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-02-2018, 10:02 PM
Tedmil

Spiritual confirmation

A person whose heart was in the right place created a misunderstanding that caused a woman I dated to get upset with me. She said she hated me. I tried to explain the situation and told her think I love her. That was a month ago. I hadn't heard back from her and thought I'd feel regret telling her that. Instead as the time goes by I feel more glad I did,
It was the truth. On another site I posted if I should check back with the woman one time to show I was genuine or leave it alone. As soon as I posted the thread I heard a song start that didn't fit the rest.

The station usually plays 70's and 80's rock songs. I searched the lyrics and thought I found it a 1982 song but I played the song and that wasn't it. Then I found another one that had similar lyrics the song from 1985 'Oh yeah'. I recognized that song and knew that wasn't it. Then found a song from 2012 seemed too new but it was correct and the artist happens to the woman's favorite that the post was about.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:56 PM
Tedmil

I revisited this song. I checked the lyrics to see if there was any particular connections to the woman in question but there were none. Interestingly, the song did repeat spiritual.