Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 04-10-2011, 07:41 PM
Moonkissed ☽O☾ Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel
You ever think about all the living things you are killing?! Little bugs and such. :( We can't do anything about it.

I think about this too! I avoid the ones I can see though.
Old 11-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Fennic

My eyes are always on the ground while walking I won't put spiders out unless I know it's a species that belongs outside, a lot of spider species have adapted to living indoors and by putting them OUT it's killing them. I refuse to kill any insect or animal (Directly. Yes I eat meat, no i'm not proud of it.)
Old 11-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Master
This idea used to bother me as it seemed that, at it's basic core, life entailed the destruction of other life. i.e. bacteria are just life forms trying to live in us, the air we breathe may take it from some other being, the water we drink deprives some other creature.

But now I realize that (a) life in never-ending, even for an ant. So if we step on them, they will or may take some other form. They came in to experience "ant" and so that's part of it. (b) nature is spirit's way of providing us with what we need. It is the materialization of our desires (i.e. created by us/them).

This sounds cold, but it's really not--at least in my eyes. It is quite beautiful.

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 20-11-2011, 12:44 AM
neptune13

I myself try to avoid squashing little bugs...but...now I have lovely 'Shaver Hens' and their very protective 'Rooster' and they just love to eat a tasty 'cockroach/spider/worm and all other plentiful bugs or two. I now leave them to feast on 'bugs' that I would have rescued/avoided in the past.
What we try to avoid squishing will be consumed by other 'bug' eating creatures.

Every Single Living Organism Is A Part Of "The Food Chain".
Old 12-01-2012, 10:46 AM
helygen

I was mocked once because a daddy long legs had a leg trapped in a window. I made a fuss til the window was unlocked and it could fly away. I told them that just because we cant hear them crying it does'nt mean theyre not!!!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annholloway
I was mocked once because a daddy long legs had a leg trapped in a window. I made a fuss til the window was unlocked and it could fly away. I told them that just because we cant hear them crying it does'nt mean theyre not!!!

Heh... I like this post..
Old 15-01-2012, 12:35 AM
Master
I didn't know daddy long legs could fly....
Old 15-01-2012, 01:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
I didn't know daddy long legs could fly....

I didn't want to point it out.
Old 15-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
I didn't want to point it out.
Ah, leave it to me to...

lol