Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-08-2022, 04:50 AM
asearcher

Can psychopaths on a spiritual level feel bad over what they've done to you?

Had an ex that I think was a psychopath. I have written a lot of it before. He had some stalking tendencies to him, before, while in the relationship and after.

I think it is when I shift from one dream state to another when I become suddenly aware that he is around and the atmosphere, but I can not say who initiated it but from what I can see he is again and again leading it so then I am thinking he is also the initiative. It is as if it is a movie and it is suddenly continuing when I become aware, like it is not right in the beginning. If I or we have been at the low levels plane of the astrals he is not effected by it. There's also been incident when it is as if he is trying to protect me, and "shoot" me out of the state. There is no intimacy involved but I can feel he is attracted to me but he won't do anything (thankfully).

I have even thought if we have an alternative life together in some alternative reality. I am out of ideas, frankly. All I know is that this keeps happening.

I first tried to blame it on my own unfinished business, my brain of re-handeling everything, to store everything right this time, not like before when I hasted through my meeting/s with a psychiatrist, counselor, for me to heal right this time with the help of therapy once and for all. But then I could tell it was something else. And now I do not know what to do about that?

What else is there to do on my part? Could I be right about his subconscious? How do I then finish his unfinish? As he could not get to me in real life was, is this his way of getting to me in my dreams?

What I have done to heal:
- Therapy
- Soul cutting tie ceremony
- Forgiveness

Is there something else I can do? What I experience is either happening at some time later on in the future, or happening as I am having the dream.

How do I finish his unfinish? Is there a way to do that? That way maybe we can be cut loose?

Last edited by asearcher : 24-08-2022 at 04:49 AM.