Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 23-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Neeti_Shri

Just showing some Love! :))

hi dears!!

Its Christmas time and I wish you all a Happy Christmas and a very happy new year!!have an awesome and blessed year ahead!! may all beings be well and happy,may none suffer.

I just remember you all a lot,and wanted to send you all my love,hugs,and kisses for all of you on your cheeks.

I would like to take this sanctuary thread of mine to say that I love all of creation,my dear brothers and sisters of the world,all animals,plants and trees,mother nature and mother earth.I love the Lord, my friends worldwide,and my special love to those who pray for me,wish me well,and love and care for me.

I would like to start a kissathon,seriously.two big kisses on each cheek,everyday,for those who share something loving,warm,on this thread. it may be a good deed done on that day,it could be a loving thought sent to someone,it could be remembering something or someone fondly,it could be all those little things that make our hearts feel so warm n fuzzy-fuzzy!!

and I would like this thread to be about each one of you,your likes/dislikes,your hobbies,your family,friends,anything at all that you want to share.just a place to read about each other,because honestly,one of the best things that i love on SF is to read about the members.it makes me so happy to read those details,big or small,and i can never have enough!!

so please feel free to post your random thoughts,just write anything,coz i love to read all your thoughts,just about anything. hoping to hear from all of you,may this thread be full of warmth,sunshine,laughs,love,friendship,and happiness!!

wishing all of you all joy and abundance, ur pal,neets.
Old 23-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Master
Cat

Hi Neeti~Lots I'd do for love, hugz, kisses, and the whole 9 yards~
I love the holiday season. It does make me feel extra amorous, extra giving, and all. I had a little friction with my boss last week, but am at a 'place' where I can let it go, and I bought her a Christmas card along with a small gift card for her 'girls' ~ she and her husband run a rehab (her for women, him for the men) down in Mexico. The gift card was for them, and I got her just a little something, and she had tears because she realized that even tho we occasionally don't see eye to eye, I too am a Child of God, and can just let it go. I also gave her a bunch of candy canes to give to her girls.
Another thought>>> even tho my birthday is in the middle of next month, my dad chose my name ~ Carol ~ after Christmas Carols. I don't think of that very often, but when I do, it makes me feel love for my dad, and that's not easy.

Old 24-12-2010, 04:55 AM
Neeti_Shri

hi silvergirl!!

I really loved what you said about you and your boss,you deserve a big bunch of kisses for that!
anyway,a total of four kisses from me to you,two each for the lovely things you shared!! muah muah muah muah!!

keep sharing!! lots of love,neets..
Old 24-12-2010, 04:57 AM
Master
Awe you're so full of love and of joy, thankyou so much for your messages, you are so sweet and such a love.
Merry Xmas to you too.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Neeti_Shri

you're most welcome spiritlite!

whats a sister in this part of the world for,anyway?!!one of the things that i noticed gives me great joy and pleasure is not the way people post in SF,but when they say something straight from the heart,etc.

I love it,when people give glimpses of their personal lives,and their light just shines thru! It so awesome to read when SF members say something which shows their gentleness,innocence,sweetness,and sometimes even piousness...

its so sweet and i would love to know more about the members themselves,though the part about their spiritual path is a treat to read too!!

Love to all,keep posting and sharing!! Love,neets
Old 28-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Neeti_Shri

where is the LOVE?
Old 03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
Master
Hey Neeti !!

I can share a little love with you !! ...... and Happy New Year too !!

I hope 2011 brings you all the love, joy, peace and happiness you desire ...... and may God send his many blessings to you ......

As for sharing about myself, well you can get a flavour of my personality in the Myspace section (Chocolate is good for the soul) ..... I am a very easy going type of person, who likes to take people as I find them ...... we are all flawed in some way or another, so why judge people and stir things up ..... as the saying goes "It's nice to be nice" !! ..... I like your style Neeti !! ..... spread the love !!

As for my spiritual path, for want of a better analogy "I feel like a sponge" at the moment. I am very open minded about all spiritual things ..... I haven't got involved in many discussions here on the site, but that is not for want of an opinion, I am more interested in absorbing at the moment ..... if you know what I mean ? ........ I have many questions, but when I think of getting involved in a thread, I get distracted elsewhere !! ...... like I said "a sponge"

The only serious thread I have started is in the Angels and Guides section ...... "Feathers and other signs" ...... it is kind of a rolling chronicle of ongoing spiritual events which are happening to me and around me recently.

Any hoo ..... I've rambled a bit, but the wish is for you Neeti .... Love and light in your life ..... God Bless
Old 03-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Master
Load of love, hugs, and kisses.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:33 AM
Neeti_Shri

hi dears!!

@soul searching thanks so much for your post dear!! its exactly what i wanted...it gives me such pleasure to read about you and all members...

i started this thread exactly with that intention,that each one of us could share our love with each other ,in a very special way,and that is by telling everyone small things about ourselves.

quite often,i have found people debating,arguing,or explaining stuff,but if there's no love there,it gets boring to read.so i wanted to keep it simple,no complex theories,just Love!!

i have been here 4 years,and looking back,i found that the topics and posts i most enjoyed were the ones filled with love,hugs,sweet and caring words and getting to know my friends here more. and this is the sanctuary,so we can enter this thread ,know that our friends are here and love and accept us unconditionally,and just share our love!

so once again,Happy New Year to you and everyone else,lots of hugs and kisses,take as many as you need!!lots of love,take as much as you need.The Lord is Love,and he flows thru our barren hearts,and makes us smile again...!!

@ spiritlite hi my dear angel, Happy New Year,wish you a blessed year ahead,and sending you lots of love,yours,neets.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetikamath
quite often,i have found people debating,arguing,or explaining stuff,but if there's no love there,it gets boring to read.so i wanted to keep it simple,no complex theories,just Love!!

Hi Neeti !!

There does seem to be a lot of this here lately ..... debating and arguing ..... all well and good ..... nothing wrong with a debate, but a lot of it seems to be very narrow minded and ego based ...... an awful lot of one - up - manship seems to be going on ..... like you say, it all gets very boring to read after a while ..... where is the love ?

Thats what I like about you Neeti ..... you are such a warm, open and caring soul ..... I reckon this thread is just what we all need here in the Sanctuary ..... Good on ya'

Come on peeps !! ..... don't be shy !! ..... spread a little more love