Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-11-2019, 03:35 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
lol,I think that earth stays in one place,but as I don't know much about the astral,I can't answer your question.

Thank you for your reply. I assume this is a joke but I meant closer as in: closer in likeness, not in physical proximity. You appear to be approaching this from a Christian perspective which puts a whole different spin on it but from the perspective of most people on this board the question remains: why leave the eternal infinite heavenly realm, just to come down to a lower vibrational version of the heavenly realm? Isn't it only worth coming here by virtue of its challenges?
Old 17-11-2019, 03:50 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Thank you for your answer and I agree - but don't we learn less the closer the Earth comes to Heaven??

Oh lol,I've just got the joke, ,I forgot to mention the bit where we are supposed to reincarnate .
Old 17-11-2019, 04:07 PM
Master

Quote:
So it appears your understanding is the same as mine. We all incarnated here to develop our own internal "golden age" in spite of all the challenges we see around us. So why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?
What happens upon reaching the personal manifestation, does one return to a formless unaware state or void. What if one does reach such a golden age. It ends whether one does or doesn't reach it. There is no golden age in the void.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:09 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Thank you for your reply. I assume this is a joke but I meant closer as in: closer in likeness, not in physical proximity. You appear to be approaching this from a Christian perspective which puts a whole different spin on it but from the perspective of most people on this board the question remains: why leave the eternal infinite heavenly realm, just to come down to a lower vibrational version of the heavenly realm? Isn't it only worth coming here by virtue of its challenges?

The earth is where we are able to learn the most,that is why we are here.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:16 PM
hazada guess

Carrying on from my previous post,as you learn more and reach a certain stage,you don't have to keep reincarnating and are drawn more to the divine.
Old 17-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Master
Tis a world of everlasting change, so 'perfection' wouldn't be possible here..

Hmm maybe not a ''golden age'', but what about something better than what we have now, call it a Silver Age!
I don't think we can make this a perfect world with a golden age, but surely we can do better than we do, as a society..
Old 17-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Why would we ever want a golden age?!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for clicking

I don't know where to put this topic - mods please move if it's better placed somewhere else.

If the physical plane is some sort of spiritual test or school, why would we ever wish for a golden age? Wouldn't it defeat the entire purpose this realm was established for ?

Edit for clarity: Why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?
It’s not the defeat of the process. Rather, it is the fulfillment of it.

In one sense, we are already “incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect” but it isn’t finished, substantial or pervasive enough to be “golden”.

Yes, “test” or “school” could be seen as part of what is happening for some people at some time in development, but that is not sufficient to characterize the entire process.

The physical plane is an evolution of consciousness in a dynamic multiplicity toward increasing perfection and satisfaction by the manifestation of the Divine Will in and through it - which creates, sustains, and transforms all of it for the fulfillment of that transcendental Vision. That is really what is happening here, and human beings are at the forefront of that process.

We are becoming self-conscious instruments of that Will or Truth-consciousness, attempting through that process to divinize the physical plane. And since Spirit is infinite and eternal, this process may continue indefinitely. But at some point, life accordingly will become much less fraught with a debilitating preponderance of ignorance and its inevitable negative, painful and frustrating consequences, especially as preserved and perpetuated by the separative ego-mind of human beings. Eventually, no matter how long it takes .... there will be a 'critical mass' of progressive force operating through many illumined individuals as that truth-consciousness.

Wishing for a golden age is therefore a hopeful recognition and understanding of a real intention and goal of the divine Will, even if it seems very difficult. Part of that recognition is that each one must play a part in this process in order for it to happen. And a real surrender to that intention and action in a conscious deliberate way is what spirituality is.

~ J
Old 17-11-2019, 06:50 PM
Master

Quote:
If the physical plane is some sort of spiritual test or school, why would we ever wish for a golden age? Wouldn't it defeat the entire purpose this realm was established for ?

Edit for clarity: Why do so many spiritual agendas focus on a literal "golden age" of material abundance, peace, equality etc. for all? Why would the eternal, infinite formless bother to incarnate into a lower vibrational plane such as ours that lacked the challenges of our current existence? What would we gain from incarnating into a physical plane that appeared to be superficially perfect?

The eternal infinite formless expresses itself through temporary finite forms, and these forms (and the consciousness behind these forms) evolve over time to provide a clearer expression of the purpose and intelligence behind form.

We can consider humanity as a work in progress, and at the moment humanity (in general) is at the stage where we learn through challenges. There will come a time when humanity becomes a much more clear expression of Divine purpose and intelligence, and this will be the so-called Golden Age. As Jyotir says, this is the fulfilment of the process.

The Earth too is a living Being undergoing its own evolution, and at the moment it provides an environment of limitation and suffering for humanity. As the Earth evolves, so does humanity. As humanity evolves, so does the Earth.

For those who still require the lessons of challenge and limitation, no doubt there will be plenty of other planets which can provide such an environment.

Peace
Old 18-11-2019, 01:34 AM
Color

Quote:
That aside, do you have any thoughts on the question posed?
Well, I'm not Christian so I don't believe all the things Christians do about the Kingdom of Heaven on earth coming.
I don't think a Golden Age will come here.
So earth will remain a 'school', probably.

It is for us individually to learn how to make our lives wonderful, by overcoming the obstacles to happiness.
I'm an example of success.
Darn I was an irritable person, not knowing The Formula to happiness here...now..I'm as happy as a clam...
the world is my oyster...started with
following what Jesus suggested 100%.
Starting with 'Do not worry'....that was the first one...and shazam!
It turned the key half way to opening the door to happiness, (the proverbial Golden Age)...there were other
instructions I later followed and still do...

and by golly the 'Golden Age' has come to me.
Thank you, Lord!!!! One down and billions more to learn how to do it.
Might take awhile and many incarnations, like it did me...I was way bad
in other lives...and a very slow learner!
This placed kicked my butt to finally to learn how things work here.

(Basically, cuz someone will ask - Ask, believe, receive - Acknowledge the Lord in all your ways -
Be still and know God, etc...the basics)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2019, 02:19 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

The physical plane is an evolution of consciousness in a dynamic multiplicity toward increasing perfection and satisfaction by the manifestation of the Divine Will in and through it - which creates, sustains, and transforms all of it for the fulfillment of that transcendental Vision. That is really what is happening here, and human beings are at the forefront of that process.

We are becoming self-conscious instruments of that Will or Truth-consciousness, attempting through that process to divinize the physical plane. And since Spirit is infinite and eternal, this process may continue indefinitely. But at some point, life accordingly will become much less fraught with a debilitating preponderance of ignorance and its inevitable negative, painful and frustrating consequences, especially as preserved and perpetuated by the separative ego-mind of human beings. Eventually, no matter how long it takes .... there will be a 'critical mass' of progressive force operating through many illumined individuals as that truth-consciousness.

I've pondered the 'why' of it all and it seems reasonable to me the purpose is an iterative one of growth and learning by experiencing itself through its own creation which is also itself but a different aspect. Also pure consciousness bliss possessing infinite intelligence and creativity would probably get bored after several millions of trillion years simply sitting in its own perfect bliss and decide to manifest some of that intelligence and creativity into action.

In our Cosmos we also might be a primitive backwaters, so to speak, with a very low level of conscious development. It might be we are a No-Go zone for more consciously advanced species, aside from researchers. In the realm of higher incarnate consciousness we might be at best ants.

So yeah, there's always room for improvement and in fact that's what we should be striving towards as individuals. The problems usually arise when certain small groups decide their way is the right way and everyone else has to be forced into compliance with their vision of Utopia.