Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 13-10-2019, 03:50 AM
Master

“ Always remember that your life is like a mirror. A mirror cannot see itself, but reflects everything it sees. So what you really are, in your life, you're reflecting all over the place. If you feel hurtable, then things will happen to you to hurt you. Whatever you feel, you attract more and more of the same. You're always seeing your own image. This is why it is so foolish to me when people get excited, when there's man's inhumanity to man go- ing on, there's conflict, chaos, confusion. These people only see themselves. Where in truth there's only one Self. That Self is consciousness. It's all the same. There's not yourself and myself. There is only the Self. And you're absolutely free. You're free to choose.”

Robert Adams

Old 13-10-2019, 04:00 AM
Master

Everything I am sharing with you can be discovered and practiced. You can practice this. You will see that I'm saying the truth. It may not take you one day, or two days or a week. It may take you some time to do this. But if you keep watching in the morning when you get up, you will discover that the I comes from the heart, the spiritual heart in the right side of the chest, goes through the spine, up into the brain, and then you become a slave of the I. The I takes you through the day and through life. But now that you discover where it comes from, you begin to see that when I go to sleep, it reverses itself. It goes the other way. For when you go to sleep, just before you fall asleep, those few seconds before you fall asleep, you're in the same consciousness you where when you woke up in the morning, before you awakened, and became fully aware of the I. You are in the same place, the same position. But this time it's reversing, going the other way. The I is going from the brain, down the spine, back into the heart.

This is called tracing the I. Following the I-thought. Now you've got something to work with. Now you've got something to do, keep you busy, keep you out of mischief. You begin to follow that I. When you are able to follow that I into the heart, in other words, when you are consciously in your waking state able to follow the I back into the heart, you will become free and liberated. This is your homework. This is what you have to do. All of you have to start doing this, have to practice this. Discovering the I, where it came from, tracing it back into the heart center. When it goes back into the heart center, and you're conscious, you're liberated, for there's no more I. It is the I that has been keeping you in bondage, the I. Follow this I. Do it, and become free. Peace.

Robert Adams

Old 13-10-2019, 04:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Interesting! Vibrant, wow.
I found it still, like the Ocean on a black night,

a peaceful quiet, soundless night, (minus the stars, ha).
I'm sure there was the Om, Aum sound that I'm hearing now and always...but I was so taken
by the endless, vast, black nothingness...it makes me laugh actually.
I couldn't find that jet black if I tried now...
not in a sealed room with a blindfold with my eyes closed...too much light, colors, patterns,
stars inside, , ah,

that lead to way more.

You're probably getting up about now, aren't you?

Hello and good morning!

A close friend of mine has also often experienced the void with the life source vibration ॐ ... chatting with Shiva as a child would with his father, with all his questions answered!

Old 13-10-2019, 02:29 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Hello and good morning!
A close friend of mine has also often experienced the void with the life source vibration ॐ ...
chatting with Shiva as a child would with his father, with all his questions answered!
How exciting.. makes me laugh, that I was so taken by the vastness of the black vacuum of it all...oh,
a good description would be like being in outer space, I suppose...this vacuum...I simply didn't notice
the life source vibration, such a newbie to it all, ha!

Looking back-
it probably wasn't for another few months that I even 'knew' about any
Inner Sound Current, Primordial Vibration, the Word, Sat Nam, the Tao,
so many names-that Aum permeated everything and was everywhere!
But, once I experienced it, my goodness. I couldn't wake up without It being everywhere---in the distance and inside!
Every red light I would put my fingers on my ears just to help my focus the Aum seemed to manifest, also as
Celestial Harmonies within...yes 'vibrant' is a good word...also peaceful.

So much opened up to me, I understood so much - Scriptures from every culture became crystal clear, there
were no hidden meanings to anything....and my studies and then regular meditation began!

To stay on topic: Robert would be pleased with us - - hahahahaha

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.

I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod.

Old 13-10-2019, 02:38 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
...This is called tracing the I. Following the I-thought. Now you've got something to work with.
...This is your homework. This is what you have to do.
All of you have to start doing this, have to practice this.
Discovering the I, where it came from....
-Robert Adams
Of interest to some reading this - this is all that the book
'The Direct Means To Eternal Bliss" is about. Michael Langford...
easily found online.

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.

Old 13-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Of interest to some reading this - this is all that the book
'The Direct Means To Eternal Bliss" is about. Michael Langford...
easily found online.

Old 13-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Master

“You want to become totally free.

Totally, absolutely free and liberated. You want to know that you're all-pervading. There is nothing but the Self which is you, nothing else exists. The Self is absolute reality, self-contained, absolute reality. The Self is bliss, nirvana, I-am. This is what you are right now. This is your true nature, right now! This is reality right now!

Do not give your energy to this world. For the whole world is a cosmic joke, re- member. And it will suck your energy out, make you weak, make you start searching for remedies, solutions to your problems. You will go through life after life doing these things. The time is now, there is no other time but now. Now is the time to become totally free and liberated. Awaken, for you were never asleep! Awaken from the mortal dream. Let not another day go by where you react to people, places or things. Quit it! Stop it! Do not react to your own body, your own feelings. Quit it! Stop it! Understand who you really are. Stick with it!

Do not look for a time. Do not consider how long it takes, for most of you know by now there is no time. Time is a relative concept, it has no basis, no foundation. Look at yourself without time. Feel yourself without time. This means there never was a time when you were a human. There never was a time when you were a sinner. There never was a time when you had a past. There never will be a time when there is a future. You are all there is right now! All there ever was, all there will ever be is right where you are right this minute. You are that? It is you!“

Robert Adams

Old 13-10-2019, 06:28 PM
Oh my, that last one was a good reminder, Unseeker!
I know people find that this place a dream, hard. "A dream, huh?'
It's an experience, alright, you never forget once you are shown.

Old 13-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Master

We can say that consciousness is the substratum of all existence. What is consciousness? What is the substratum? It is absolute nothing. It is no thing that you can ever figure out in your brain, in your mind. There's no way to figure this out in your human perception. For your thoughts are always thinking of something. Therefore you can say consciousness has to be this or has to be that. How can consciousness be what your thoughts tell you, since your thoughts are part of the relative world, and thoughts have nothing for you except make you live as a human being?

You have to go way beyond thoughts, way beyond reasoning, way beyond anything and everything you have ever understood, to be consciousness, to understand consciousness. In order to do this, everything you believe must be dropped. Everything you've been led to understand must be transcended. Everything that you can think about has to go. Your ideas of right and wrong, good and bad, up and down, frontwards and sideways, all these things have to be totally transcended, totally removed from your thinking patterns.

Robert Adams

Old 13-10-2019, 06:51 PM
Master

The only way you can ever help other people is by knowing yourself. The only way you can ever be of service to others, is by knowing yourself. The only way you can give anybody anything, is by knowing yourself. For when you know yourself, you know others. You will find the others, are yourself. There is only one Self. Everything is that Self, everything. Every leaf, every plant, every cloud, everything is the one Self. That one Self is you.

Robert Adams