Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-10-2010, 06:58 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

What is it, this whoosh that happens?

It happened to me for the second time recently, walking the first time with my wife both of us ducked because we heard it at the same time. Like a wind vortex out of no where on a completely windless and clear day, right above my head.

The second time it happened to recently while I was on my bike. I had just about made it home when completely out of no where this whoosh like if a plane had just dipped down from the sky and it startled me enough to where I ducked and almost wrecked my bike.

Is something or someone trying to tell me something? OR get my attention?

Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

Old 19-10-2010, 07:01 PM
abikisses

Wow, that got your attention! And your wife heard it too... meant for both of you then...

Are you going on vacation shortly?

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 19-10-2010, 07:35 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Wow, that got your attention! And your wife heard it too... meant for both of you then...

Are you going on vacation shortly?

Blessings
Abikisses

I wish, we have not been on a vacation since getting married 3 years ago. Money is always tight, not sure but this is the first mention of it.
Old 19-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Jules

Hiya.
When you are ready for opening upto spirit and you aren't taking too much notice of the fact they are trying to get your attention, they'll try any means they can to grab it. I want you to think back to the little things you put down to unxplained happenings, ie .. coming home and tv had been turned on, or the tap in the bathroom was left on, or the kettle was boiling or warm, taps turned themselves on or off, lights flickered, switches turned on and off, door handles rattled, floorboards creaked, items went missing but turned up elsewhere .. anything along those lines. Sleep on it and really think on it.
I'm only saying this coz all these used to happen to me. Then one day I'm lay on the sofa and I SAW a black ball with golden wings come flying at me at such a speed I thought it was gonna hit me on the head!!! It came from the doorway and I had to duck .. it then hit the wall behind me and disappeard. The following day I booked a telephone reading with a psychic and he TOLD me what had happened the night before, and CONFIRMED what I suspected. And we were both right. It was spirit trying to catch my attention. It was just after that I started my development.
Old 19-10-2010, 09:51 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules
Hiya.
When you are ready for opening upto spirit and you aren't taking too much notice of the fact they are trying to get your attention, they'll try any means they can to grab it. I want you to think back to the little things you put down to unxplained happenings, ie .. coming home and tv had been turned on, or the tap in the bathroom was left on, or the kettle was boiling or warm, taps turned themselves on or off, lights flickered, switches turned on and off, door handles rattled, floorboards creaked, items went missing but turned up elsewhere .. anything along those lines. Sleep on it and really think on it.
I'm only saying this coz all these used to happen to me. Then one day I'm lay on the sofa and I SAW a black ball with golden wings come flying at me at such a speed I thought it was gonna hit me on the head!!! It came from the doorway and I had to duck .. it then hit the wall behind me and disappeard. The following day I booked a telephone reading with a psychic and he TOLD me what had happened the night before, and CONFIRMED what I suspected. And we were both right. It was spirit trying to catch my attention. It was just after that I started my development.

When I was in my early 20's one night while sleeping I kept hearing my name, at first it was faint and I could hardly make it out. The it got louder, and louder, and more urgent until all of a sudden it was as if someone was standing next to me yelling my ear. Dan, DAN, DANIEL.. DAN!!!!! Finally I woke up from what I thought was a dream and leaning over me was an old man in these thick gold rimmed glasses. I literally jumped straight up in the air and landed back down on all fours in a defensive position ready to defend myself.

Instead he just gave me a knowing wry smile and then walked off into the wall, his gold glasses hovering until fading into a mist.

If this is spirit trying to get my attention, whoever it is, they're VERY powerful. I got the feeling that this wind could have just picked me up and lifted me off of my bike, or off of the earth if it wanted to.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

I felt that whoosh once when I was about 14...I thought I 'saw' something in front of the car I was in, but it just 'whooshed' through me....Haven't really felt it since.