Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff
Dynamist-

As for walking on eggshells, I am striving to be true to myself, as I have all my life. I get a feeling that it matters more so now, then say, last year. But my behavior is not changing, tho I have chosen to enter a slow-motion state in the here and now. It's like people i don't know recognize me now.

But it doesn't feel like walking on eggshells. It feels more like I have the power of God behind me. don't take that the wrong way, tho, i expressed that thought correctly.

hmmm...I enjoy talking to you. Just had to put that out there.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:22 AM
duff

Dynamist-

See, its like that. You put that out there, even here, online, but i suspect that either 'is' or 'will be' a common thought other people share. I'm not scared. I'm being patient.

And I enjoy talking to you too :P
Old 20-10-2010, 04:25 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by duff
Dynamist-

See, its like that. You put that out there, even here, online, but i suspect that either 'is' or 'will be' a common thought other people share. I'm not scared. I'm being patient.

And I enjoy talking to you too :P

Yeah, I'm wondering if that has to do with an awakening. I remember someone I use to speak to said that people would come up to them and actually tell them their life story, problems and all.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:34 AM
duff

[just my thoughts]

On logic, logic is perfect. it is not flawed. Logic based on truth is in sync with intuition. I see intuition as a straight line, where logic takes different directions, from point to point, arriving at the same destination.

I could sum this up by saying one could arrive at God as easily with logic, as with intuition. Just different methods for different minds, I'd assume.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:42 AM
duff

Dynamist-

I say i woke up from a dream. That sounds like it means the same thing as an awakening, but I don't wanna put myself into an 'awakened' mold.

Everything is click, click, click. Clicking into place. Locking into position. I can sense it. Honestly, not everyone in my life will come out of this better off, but most likely a better person from it in the long run. I am not thinking much about the role I am playing in this. I think I've arrived in this place unwelcome to some, perhaps the majority when all is said and done. But this doesn't concern me, as the few that appear to welcome me are simply on another level.

edit:
I must confess, when all of this is said and done, I cannot see there. Perhaps no one will be worse for wear. Nah, can't shake that, i just tried...

Last edited by duff : 20-10-2010 at 05:17 AM.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Not exactly. The higher Self remains aware and sits in our 6th layer of DNA. The incarnation process is essentially splitting up all that we are.
John

Thanks John, that's a nicely 'technical' explanation for what I believe in.
Old 20-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamist
Yeah like the Holy trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Ghost equals One (Father (1) + Son (1) + Holy ghost (1) = 1) I remember that use to really trip me up as a kid. Spiritual math...lol

Thank you, that works for me.
Old 20-10-2010, 05:42 PM
duff

I want to share for the sake of my higher self.

My long term goal is still is writing a book, Trinary, ever so subtly chronicling the next age.

If you have serious issues with any of my ideas, please share.

thanks

-d