Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Knower

Fish A question about synchronicity: things starting to piece together?

I read an article about the signs of spiritual awakening (link below) which stated this:

"8. An increase in occurrences of coincidence

Better known as synchronicity, favourable people and beneficial circumstance start to appear with exactly what you need. Answers to questions are revealed to you through signs and messages. Synchronicity is a sign you are on the right track and that you are aware of these miracles happening around you. The more you notice and take heed, the more they appear so show appreciation for the guidance you are receiving."

For me, personally, I have always felt that my path in life is music. My mother told me that when I was a very young child, I told her that "music does something to my insides." Recently, I have been feeling a strong feeling that music (or something to do with music) is my destined path in life. I feel like there's not really any other road I could take, and when I imagine a different path it just doesn't seem to "fit". "Signs" have started to appear to me that suggest that this is the path I must take. (I made a friend who I found out has a bunch of music recording software, and I got paid without asking by someone who really enjoyed my music, which was very symbolic to me, I got a job at a music centre without really trying too hard to get it.)

However, sometimes I think that maybe I'm just wishing that this was my destined path, and convincing myself that these "signs" and things are actually there. I sometimes worry I'm going crazy.

What do I make of this?

http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Common-Signs-of-Spiritual-Awakening---Ascension-Symptoms&id=824029

Last edited by Alex-The-Iceman : 15-10-2010 at 01:01 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:02 AM
Greenslade

What you make of it, Alex, is entirely your choice.

You don't have to answer the following questions in an open forum if you don't want to, but have a think to yourself about them.

Do you know the difference between intuition and wishing?
Is your wishes to follow your intuition into music, in which case is your question irrelevant?
How much do you trust your intuition?
What else can you make of it when physical proof lands in your lap?
If you had a guide (and we all do) would he/she kick your butt for not listening?
Old 15-10-2010, 01:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What you make of it, Alex, is entirely your choice.

You don't have to answer the following questions in an open forum if you don't want to, but have a think to yourself about them.

Do you know the difference between intuition and wishing?
- I know that intuition is a feeling that one has about something, and this feeling transcends logic and reason. It's just a feeling that one knows is right. Wishing is the opposite, hoping for something without any true indication or signs. What makes me question my intuition, however, is that I've began thining that maybe I was wishing so much for this to be the fact that I somehow turned the "wishing" into "intuition"... I find that hard to belive, but it's a possibility that I've been thinking about. I am leaning towards beliving that this is synchronicity at work.

Is your wishes to follow your intuition into music, in which case is your question irrelevant?
- Yes, I suppose this question is irrelevant. If my wish, or my intuition is to do something, then it should be pursued either way.

How much do you trust your intuition?
- I do not trust it fully, but I trust it enough to have decided that there is a STRONG possibility that what I am experiencing would be considered synchronicity.

What else can you make of it when physical proof lands in your lap?
- What do you mean by this question? I'm having trouble understanding this one.

If you had a guide (and we all do) would he/she kick your butt for not listening?
- He/she wouldn't have to, I'd kick my own butt.

Last edited by Alex-The-Iceman : 15-10-2010 at 01:25 AM.
Old 15-10-2010, 01:27 AM
Greenslade

"What else can you make of it when physical proof lands in your lap?
- What do you mean by this question? I'm having trouble understanding this one"
Getting paid and getting a job - your symbolism.

And now for the last question. Do you realise you've answered all your own questions?
Old 18-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And now for the last question. Do you realise you've answered all your own questions?

With your guidance, yes I suppose I have!
Thank you so much.
Old 19-10-2010, 02:41 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex-The-Iceman
With your guidance, yes I suppose I have!
Thank you so much.

More than welcome, Alex. Sometimes it's not the answers we need the help with, but the questions. The answers are usually inside us all the time, sometimes all you need is the right bait - and a little Faith in yourself.