Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-10-2010, 05:25 AM
Seeker

Question Powers again

I was going to post something personal here that you probably would not believe it was very spiritual and sounded like a damn story but I s******* it, due to how far fetched it is and how it might get picked clean as being something its not, however I have been hearing spirits trying to get my attention as of late I was in the bathroom and I saw this black child spirit watching me take a dump behind the bath tub curtain,(sorry for the ref but that how it happened) and also im back to telling spirits to leave me alone, I know when spirits are harmful I can sense it and I recently started seeing auras again. The point of my crossed out story was to mention my powers were sealed by a group of people but now my power seems to be manifesting again and I'm looking to regain control of it to keep myself protected as well as my family, I'm really at a loss on what to do since the circle of friends I had who knew about me became distant or just don't wanna help I just wanna regain control of it again I would love to find a way to meditate and search myself but I just cant seem to do it anymore, any help would be appreciated
Old 15-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Seeker

nice to know i have such high support...
Old 15-10-2010, 09:37 AM
Ivy

perhaps the crossed out story would be more helpful. it can be the picking apart of something you are holding onto that is the key to unravelling the path ahead.
Old 15-10-2010, 10:44 AM
shepherd

another perspective Nevair is that these are not manifestations around you from negative spirits but simply your own inner conflict manifesting around you. There maybe nothing to protect yourself from which just leads to a fearful path but there is your own inner conflict to explore and release and this could change what you think is happening.

Its very easy to be conditioned to believe that there are spiritual forces against you which creates a battle and a victim, victor mentality. What if you are more empowered than that and could end an illusionary war with darkness by dealing with you first.

Just a thought.
Old 18-10-2010, 06:15 AM
Seeker

Shepherd
I have wondered if it was conflict in my own mind, but I have come to realize I have always been able to handle my own personal demons and weaknesses to this day, I am the kind of person who interprets what going on around without jumping to conclusions. The Manifestations are not malicious at all just feel kinda like my first time experiencing them again. At time difficulties in life tend to unbalance me a bit so I could be loosing base with myself as of late and i could really be needing to deal with me right now. At one point I was able to meditate and clear myself from what would plague me but I just cant do it anymore. What actually has me confused is what I cant do anymore, like turn my own dream into a place of peace and I used to be able to see auras like a light switch. This had been an odd year for me, Thanks for the perspective :)

Heather
I just ran with a bad crowd of spiritually messed up people in High School and one day they kinda stoped my power from functioning so to speak, I got into something I was not ready for as you can tell they were into black magic and did not like the fact that I knew all about them and their agenda they did have a unique ability which i was not ready to experience thus me needing to protect myself
Old 18-10-2010, 08:21 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevair

Heather
I just ran with a bad crowd of spiritually messed up people in High School and one day they kinda stoped my power from functioning so to speak, I got into something I was not ready for as you can tell they were into black magic and did not like the fact that I knew all about them and their agenda they did have a unique ability which i was not ready to experience thus me needing to protect myself

Another perspective Nevair...and it would put you in the driving seat of your own life if you took it on board - but it is more likely that you stopped your power from functioning in this situation because you felt unready to use it...or even because your innate wisdom (your inner guidence) stopped you using it in this situation. Sometimes what seems like a curse can be a blessing.

Theres a thread called 'simplicity', in which I wrote something about awareness/abilities being there when they are needed in connection to living everyday life.....rather than there being a stage of developing an ability that you become attached to. So there are times when your abilities or way of seeing psychically will naturally change. So it may be helpful to look at what your abilities are now.
Old 20-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Seeker

Heather

so far my abilities have returned minus me having better control of them, i do seem to sense something different but i did not figure that out yet, i have patience so i can wait to see what that will be. My guides wont tell me if they played a part in my ability returning but i guess it was for the best it stopped when it did or i would have been attacked by said crowd. Meditation would allow me to look in myself but i just cant do it for the moment.