Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy
I am getting that as well, but I am also getting some funny things that are beginning to come out. As if to tell me to not take everything so seriously all the time, and to lighten up and have some fun. I did 3 more of these yesterday and though I am not 100% sure of it, one of them reminds me of Santa Claus. I say that because I have some Dr Seuss in one that I did, the small yellow one, and then the witches and pumpkin one that I did not take a picture of. It makes me fell a little silly, which is the point.

Any way, I have work related and financial issues to tend to so I will be off taking care of those for a little while. I will still lurk around, and post here and there, but until I take care of a few things, time is short!

Love and light!

GEI

Funny you mention about having to lighten up GEI - the message I got yesterday from AA Michael was about humour and not taking things too seriously!

Wishing you an abundance of great health, wealth and happiness and look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow
Old 19-10-2010, 02:44 PM
GoldenEagleIndy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy

This one found a home~!

Went to church Sunday to donate at the feed and read and a fellow student attracted me. Gigi has been coming for some time now, and we've taken classes together. For some reason I felt drawn to her, so spirit led me over there. I told her that I thought that I had one for her, she just smiled really big, and a little mischievous grin appeared. So I asked her if she used to watch cartoons, or could she relate to the name Angelina? She then informed me that Angel was her stage name, not going to say for what.. any way, took her out and gave her the message they wanted her to have. "This is fun, life is fun, don't have to be serious all the time to do this work" She was very happy to receive it, and that made me feel very good. She then told me that she had asked my guides if I would do on for her, instead of asking me because she wanted to see if it would happen.

Well, it did!

Love and light, love my guides!!

Dan