Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 26-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, I know, right? THAT is the feeling of God...you feel at home...and
as Hafiz and others call Him...'The Friend'....I never understood that ...
and then one time in deeeep meditation (I sit for hours and hours and hours....) all of a sudden....
I can't describe the entire thing, how glorious...He visits me as
easily as a friend dropping in
having coffee and so lovingly says a few things to me (inside)....
very personal things...and tells me how He loves when I 'do blankety-blank." I could feeeel His smile.

Such a personal, easy, simple love...like being really at home. Yes.
Now this type of thing
took decades to happen to me...so I understand it may puzzle some people.
They could maybe imagine an NDE....it's a zone, a place the consciousness may find inside.

My advice: Stay open...make a silent, still place for Him to visit you.

We are all longing for that Friend, even the ones who don't believe, even the most evil of us... I can't describe in words how it truly feels to be really at home.. I am just 23, I think this depends on our desire to seek The Father, some people need more time, I've thinking about Him for all my life, even when I was just a child, I used to say to myself: "As long as God is with me, everything is going to be all right"; and when I felt away from God, I felt incomplete, lost and alone... I understand why Jesus said to love The Father more than anything, some people think that you can't force someone to love God, but it's not about forcing, Jesus never talked about such things, it was about the true love that comes from inside, when you start to know The Father, you can't stop from loving Him, He is so lovable, after all, He is the very definition of Love.

I am glad for you, just like Jesus said, many desired and desire to know the Father and they can't, blessed are the ones that know Him.

Thank you for your adivce, I know that too.It's like a inner call that tells me: "Come, enjoy the silence and the peace, come..";
Old 26-05-2019, 11:36 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
We are all longing for that Friend, even the ones who don't believe, even the most evil of us... I can't describe in words how it truly feels to be really at home.. I am just 23, I think this depends on our desire to seek The Father, some people need more time, I've thinking about Him for all my life, even when I was just a child, I used to say to myself: "As long as God is with me, everything is going to be all right"; and when I felt away from God, I felt incomplete, lost and alone... I understand why Jesus said to love The Father more than anything, some people think that you can't force someone to love God, but it's not about forcing, Jesus never talked about such things, it was about the true love that comes from inside, when you start to know The Father, you can't stop from loving Him, He is so lovable, after all, He is the very definition of Love.

I am glad for you, just like Jesus said, many desired and desire to know the Father and they can't, blessed are the ones that know Him.

Thank you for your advice, I know that too.It's like a inner call that tells me: "Come, enjoy the silence and the peace, come..";
Aw, you may not know how blessed you are...so I will tell you...
you are very blessed.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Aw, you may not know how blessed you are...so I will tell you...
you are very blessed.

Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..

Old 30-05-2019, 04:52 PM
ImthatIm

When the God in me
Smiles at the God in you
I smile at everything I see
Old 31-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've read many NDEs and they all seem to talk about being at Home when they go to a heavenly place.. It may be possible that when I received that message, my first message, I really had an NDE, I found too many similarities between my experience and and the stories of people that had a NDEs... Now, I know were I was, I was in a nebula, somewhere in space or in another dimension.

I leave a picture below that shows something very close to what I've seen.It was much more beautiful and everything was alive and there were light moving everywhere, the voice came from that place, in fact, I felt like that place was talking with me and also I felt that I am that place.Even more, I felt that this place represents the true nature of all things, we are living in it, we are it.
I knew everything about everything and everything was so so simple, life seems so hard on Earth but there, it's like I've seen the bigger picture, there was nothing hard, it was so so simple..

Ah, sweet.
There actually is a way to incorporate the exp you had to living daily here on earth.
This place can be very very simple also, , when we figure out how to do it...
it's all about perception, trust, letting go and trusting...then it can be
merrily rowing down a stream.

Everyday, every morning hold the exp 'in you' like you would a candle close to your chest
in a breeze. Nurture it. Cradle it. Remember it.
You can think of it during the day, even talking to your boss, in the back of your mind, just as you would think of
the night before with your significant other....with that smile on your face and warmth in your chest.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2019, 12:27 PM
kumarjitghoshal

Fascinating lol ... how to see god everywhere ...

hmmm ...... but , there is no how ... its just what is seen is God. Even the seer is the one and only God.

The moment one asks HOW .... instantly one paves the way to so many human nonsense .... and nonsense does not take you anywhere ..... because there is only nowhere .... "now- here" lol

Bows
Old 01-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Master

How to see God everywhere?

Or how to know God is everywhere?

We may see if we know. Unless we know we will not see.

The thought, the idea is not the thing. Intellectually, we say God is everywhere. But do we feeeeel this in our heart?

Feel to know. Know to see.

The feeling being unconditional, non-discriminatory Love.

Nope! If we are honest, not there yet. Else we would embrace the beggar.

Honesty is a good coordinate where to begin. Equality a good value to build upon.

God is within. We must allow the manifestation however. By weeding out grossness & ferality.

Once we choose to reflect the Light, be the Light, we will see God everywhere. Not before.

And it’s not an on/off switch. We change within in lived reality. Ourselves. No fairy will wave a magic wand!

Old 01-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
How to see God everywhere?
Or how to know God is everywhere?
Too clever!!!!

Old 07-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Quote:
We could open up a Metaphysical Store with that name!!!

....and never run out of good(s) to give to all!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 14-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)

This is all very well but how would we be in the Congo threatened by fanatics waiting to hack us bits at one end of the street whilst dealing with an outbreak of Ebola