Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-05-2020, 04:43 PM
Rachella Rachella is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 177
 
Fifth Chackra SOS

Hello, recently I have experienced some minor issues with my teeth and ears. Nothing serious but with the current lockdown situation it's been tricky and pricey to get things sorted. In particular, both my ear channels got clogged for being apparently much narrower than the average so I need to keep them under control in order to avoid waking up one day almost deaf and with no warnings

Nothing major I said, but I should also add that I have also had choking episodes during the sleep ( sleep apnea if you will). Such episodes have now stopped and I link this to the beginning of my therapy one month ago (I finally took the plunge).

My question now: it's evident that my 5th chackra is clogged (even worse than my ears were ) but what does it mean and how can I make it better? From google I learn that the 5th chakra is about assertiveness, something I have really taken care of in the last few years.

People normally say that I am a good communicator and writer. Although, I speak everyday a language that is not my native and with a very thick accent even after 12 years of living in this country. I am aware that I could speak better than this and that many people improve their accent even after a few months, but it's like words and sounds get out of my control.

So, if you can make something out of this blabbering please help. It's just striking to me that it's the 5th chakra to get blocked, I don't get why. I guess I have bigger issues in my own development, such as dealing with emotions or feeling grounded and secure, so I don't understand why my body is pointing to the 5th chakra Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-06-2020, 08:37 AM
Lightbringer373 Lightbringer373 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 41
 
Its your belief that its blocked thats making it so for you, meditate on releasing blockage might work.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-06-2020, 08:45 AM
Rachella Rachella is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer373
Its your belief that its blocked thats making it so for you, meditate on releasing blockage might work.

No mate, I don't think so, but thanks for your input.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Lightbringer373 Lightbringer373 is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 41
 
Sorry it didnt help you friend :) good luck on your path then
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-06-2020, 11:36 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,031
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
So you conclude that it's your throat chakra. That chakra is damaged in most people, often severely so. That's due to past lives where many people were hanged, decapitated, had no say in anything, had to listen to things that you knew wasn't right yet was forced to take it on board if you wanted to live.
Think about having to accept religion that wasn't yourself, but also if you for instance were a woman you basically had to shut up, do as you were told by men and could never express yourself authentically.

In this life most have stuff added to that by having to listen to parents, teachers, later on a boss, and so on and so forth. Often also things that you felt weren't right, especially when still a young child as then you have a clear channel to the higher realms of love and how it should be.

You say you have problems with emotions and feeling safe, then work on that. All chakras are connected, and the first 3 chakras need to be sorted out first as they're our foundation.
Emotions is mostly 2nd chakra, which again is about authentically expressing yourself, the more non-verbal part of that. As such this chakra is closely related to the throat as both are about expression albeit in different way.

Ears are 3rd eye. Not sure about teeth. If memory serves upper jaw is 3rd eye, lower jaw throat.

Assertiveness is more Solar Plexus, verbal part of it can of course be done with voice (throat) but the core of self-confidence and so on is seated in Solar Plexus.
It's also important to be assertive in a gentle way. No one needs harsh stuff.
That's where the heart comes in. This should eventually be open and clean, radiating love, and helping to speak your truth in a loving way.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2020, 06:42 AM
Rachella Rachella is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So you conclude that it's your throat chakra. That chakra is damaged in most people, often severely so. That's due to past lives where many people were hanged, decapitated, had no say in anything, had to listen to things that you knew wasn't right yet was forced to take it on board if you wanted to live.
Think about having to accept religion that wasn't yourself, but also if you for instance were a woman you basically had to shut up, do as you were told by men and could never express yourself authentically.

In this life most have stuff added to that by having to listen to parents, teachers, later on a boss, and so on and so forth. Often also things that you felt weren't right, especially when still a young child as then you have a clear channel to the higher realms of love and how it should be.

You say you have problems with emotions and feeling safe, then work on that. All chakras are connected, and the first 3 chakras need to be sorted out first as they're our foundation.
Emotions is mostly 2nd chakra, which again is about authentically expressing yourself, the more non-verbal part of that. As such this chakra is closely related to the throat as both are about expression albeit in different way.

Ears are 3rd eye. Not sure about teeth. If memory serves upper jaw is 3rd eye, lower jaw throat.

Assertiveness is more Solar Plexus, verbal part of it can of course be done with voice (throat) but the core of self-confidence and so on is seated in Solar Plexus.
It's also important to be assertive in a gentle way. No one needs harsh stuff.
That's where the heart comes in. This should eventually be open and clean, radiating love, and helping to speak your truth in a loving way.

Hi Fairy Crystal. You raise good points here.
So, last year I had a reading from Bartholomew on this site. The reading was mind blowing as I am sure it is for most users. At the end there was a further reading of my energy field and chackras. Interestingly, it appeared that my second chackra is "hyper functioning" while the 5th "is not developed as it should be"

It's not that I have concluded that my issues depend on the 5th chackra, but it's like my throat area has demanded my attention since I was a child. For the last years I have had a series of minor ailments concentrated in the area (as far as I know, throat, teeth and ears pertain to the 5th chackra.) Not only the ailments that I have described, I have also had a great deal of neck pain and twisted neck, resulting from the neck and shoulder muscles being "rock solid" (as an acupuncturist put it).

As for what happened in a previous life, it would be interesting for me to discuss this, as I believe most of my previous existences were about shutting up the others and prevaricating them, so I was more the perpetrator than the victim.
I have read some, but I find literature on chackras a bit confusing. Yes it's right as you say that the foundation of the first 3 must be solid in order for the other 3 to function properly; I need to keep it consideration.
Thank you FC, I hope you're well
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM
Fatimasque Fatimasque is offline
Knower
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: Bahrain
Posts: 103
  Fatimasque's Avatar
if I may point out one thing. you mentioned your accent as something you should be reducing as you learn the language, or a belief that it isn't what it should be. I think you can start by eliminating this faulty thought. if you speak well and are understandable, then your accent is your accent, and relative to your native tongue, culture, and the way you hear and speak the world. accept this. there is nothing wrong with it. an accent is the flavor in the language you speak. why not be flavorful?
then maybe see if you can find other 'fallacies' in your thinking, that are related to these chakras, and correct the thought process. where you think something is 'wrong' or 'should be better'. and assess the truth of this.
many blockages are related to emotions or thoughts of this faulty nature.

when it comes to meditation, what I can suggest from my personal practice is, connecting the chakras together. like introducing them to each other or letting them speak together. the sacral and throat are connected, as above noted to you. meanwhile it seems one is congested and the other thin for you. connect them and then do an energy flow (circle) between them. this way you lead them to balance, sharing the energy between them and leveling out the imbalance.

for the throat, which is weak, and ears and teeth, I suggest try the following meditation/healing approach also
1- start by listening. (using ears)
2- take the sound into your throat, instead of head or heart.
3- then listen through the throat, instead of the ears.
you should feel an almost immediate 'exhale-like' emotion. a soothing of some sort, in the throat.
4- open heart and solar to this feeling.
rinse repeat.
until "hearing from the throat" becomes easier and easier.
good luck!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-07-2020, 09:57 PM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 511
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
Hello, recently I have experienced some minor issues with my teeth and ears. Nothing serious but with the current lockdown situation it's been tricky and pricey to get things sorted. In particular, both my ear channels got clogged for being apparently much narrower than the average so I need to keep them under control in order to avoid waking up one day almost deaf and with no warnings

Nothing major I said, but I should also add that I have also had choking episodes during the sleep ( sleep apnea if you will). Such episodes have now stopped and I link this to the beginning of my therapy one month ago (I finally took the plunge).

My question now: it's evident that my 5th chackra is clogged (even worse than my ears were ) but what does it mean and how can I make it better? From google I learn that the 5th chakra is about assertiveness, something I have really taken care of in the last few years.

People normally say that I am a good communicator and writer. Although, I speak everyday a language that is not my native and with a very thick accent even after 12 years of living in this country. I am aware that I could speak better than this and that many people improve their accent even after a few months, but it's like words and sounds get out of my control.

So, if you can make something out of this blabbering please help. It's just striking to me that it's the 5th chakra to get blocked, I don't get why. I guess I have bigger issues in my own development, such as dealing with emotions or feeling grounded and secure, so I don't understand why my body is pointing to the 5th chakra Thank you

Energize all your shakra with the positive energy of love this will stop blockages. Amen
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums