Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What? LOL, there is? Boy, I'm outta the loop. Thanks
haha yes, it stars Ted Dansen and it has pretty good reviews.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:42 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm with Native Spirit - a healing sanctuary sounds good. I started at a healing centre back in the day, which was great.

Thanks Gem, I will have a look into healing sanctuary's as I've never heard of those.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:13 PM
Experiencer

I don't know if you live in the UK but if you do why not visit another Spiritualist church or even a couple? There's a large network of SNU affiliated churches or centres as well as a fair number of independents. If you're lucky there will be a fair few in easy travelling distance.

What you experienced is disappointing and it sounds very unsatisfactory but another location may feel very different.

In an SNU Spiritualist church or centre you can expect to see evidential mediumship and you may find similar in independent churches. What you'll experience will vary from place to place. Mediums may work together but usually work solo. Either way it should not negatively affect the quality or nature of what you get.

I do hope you will try again and this time I hope you receive some personal evidence. Please try to approach your visit with optimism and open mindedness. If a medium comes to you listen carefully and answer questions honestly but without adding information - it's for the medium to give you information that should help you identify the communicator.

good luck, God bless
Old 12-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Seeker

Thanks for the advice, boyce. Yes, I'm in the UK, I think that's definitely a good idea to visit other churches. I will have a look around and see what I can find both SNU and non-SNU.

Yes, I was definitely open minded when I was in the church and the medium gave me a reading but literally nothing he said hit with me. But that hasn't put me off, I will try again and I will be open minded again. I really want to believe in the spirit world.

Thanks again for your help