Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 01-09-2022, 01:39 PM
Master
Grateful for AAs, Spirit, LoA Help!

I am SO incredibly grateful for the help from the AAs, Spirit, and all other Light Beings.

Long story short -or trying to keep it short-: I can't work due to physical ailments after 2 accidents.
That means I'm on well-fare, small income, but it is what it is. Now the gov. org. that pays that benefit wants you to get a job, apply for jobs, and if not succeeding do volunteers work. That's what this gov. department has to do to make sure people don't take advantage of the system.
Problem is for some like me who seriously cannot work but they then still try to get you to work.

That problem came up when I first got in the benefit situation, but after a number of attempts to get me to work they realised I wasn't talking nonsense. They finally got the message and left me be. No mandatory volunteer's work or applying for jobs.

But then in 2020 new management, new people employed that had to sift and sort through everyone having a benefit, trying to get them to work.
And hallelujah, I was a winner, not. Time and again I had to go over to meet with my client manager, I explained my situation but even though he listened it didn't really register. He just stuck to the rule book.
After a helluva lot of hassle I filed a complaint. In the meantime I got a neurologist involved, had to go through a lot of examinations (MRI, neuropsychological examination) and finally I had it in black & white from a doctor: I have TBI.
Something I already knew, but of course they don't believe you. Now it was official.

My neurologist recommended medical rehabilitation, not to get me back to work as that isn't possible, but to maybe improve the quality of my life a bit.
I did one stint but it wasn't nearly enough as my body & head can't handle much so I had to do a 2nd stint of med. rehab. Total of 8 months.
All the time the gov. department left me alone, as agreed, awaiting results from the med. rehab.
I could relax during that time, a bit at least, but in the back of my mind I knew it was going to surface again.
And it did 2 weeks ago...

But unlike the first time in 2020 I wasn't overwhelmed, I didn't get stressed out. I was totally adamant that I was going to get the dispensation I wanted. I asked Spirit and the Lightbeings, AAs to help me, but I didn't do that every day like one would when under stress. I was totally trusting, convinced and adamant I was going to get it.
What did help that the man I had to deal with in 2020 had left and I had another, new client manager. He seemed a lot more cooperative and he actually listened.
He still needed proof from a doctor though if he was to grant me dispensation, and he did try to talk me into volunteer's work. But I stood solid, not wobbling or anything. And I kept hammering it home, "I can't because XYZ, I want dispensation."

Today I emailed him the letter I got from my med. rehabilitation doctor and... that was enough! No need to get a occupational doctor in (who don't know anything much about TBI and are usually just *****s), but that's the normal route.

Took me nearly 2 years, a lot of stress, got me back to smoking because of that, lots of arguing, filing complaint etc. etc. BUT... I got it!!!

I was SO relieved when I heard about an hour ago, a tremendous emotional release from my Solar Plexus, I almost collapsed, hihi.
Just goes to show how much stress this caused and was held in my system, even though I thought it wasn't too bad. But it's always in the back of your mind somehow, so there IS stress.

I'm so proud of myself that I stood my ground, didn't falter, that I trusted the AAs, Spirit, and Light Beings, and to not become like a scared person who overasks time and again.
In a way I just knew, and I guess you then also get LoA to kick in and help out.

So a long story, but I needed to share. Part of the emotional release, hihi.

Old 01-09-2022, 03:20 PM
You ''just knew".
Congratulations!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-09-2022, 04:07 PM
Master
Thank you, Miss Hepburn. And indeed, just knew, hihi.
The strangest feeling really, but in a way I knew I wasn't going to do it and it wasn't going to happen (volunteering / working).

Now wait and see how long I get dispensation for. At least for now I can relax.

It has been a great day. Getting this news, a temp cleaning lady came over and most of my house is clean again, and an email from utilities comp that I get a substantial amount of money back, related to my annual bill.
I deliberately kept my monthly payments higher, you never know after all. Still had not expected to get this much back.

So... a really good day, haha.
Old 01-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Master

Happy for you!!!! When things work out as through a miracle you can not help but give thanks to the higher powers in special when you are aware of the higher powers.

Still, I wanna point you to something internal than rather external, what if it was and it is actually Yourself who was and is helping you? This is a realization so you have to realize this yourself, but I just wanna point you in this direction. In all my experiences, the only tangible "thing" I ever found is the Self, knowing this is the ultimate reality rather than going out for help, keeping alive the subtle idea of separation. The angels, the guides, the people we lost, they are the Self ( also known as God ) taking those images that we believe in and find comfortable. So for example, when I met my grandma "for real", it was 100% my grandma and at the same time it was the Self for the Self is all there is. The synchronicities, the miracles, the "right" things at the "right time", the signs and so much more, all of this is the Self calling us back to Itself, it is who we are and nothing can ever break this bond, not even forgetfulness. Throughout all existence the Self has been and will forever be calling Itself back to Itself.

Our most intimate and close friend is the Self, has been with us throughout our life, no one in this whole universe knows you better than the very Self that you are.

Just my two cents, just as @MH put it, you "just knew".
Old 02-09-2022, 08:29 AM
Master
Angels are Angels / Guides are Guides supporting us - the Self is us, as in behave yourself / look after yourself...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...