Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 16-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Seeker

Reaching Spirit

Hello my name is Keltic �� hoping someone might have some ideas on how to start to reach spirit. Have you ever experience an electrical current go through your body when they touch you? Thank you in advance ������

Last edited by Keltic : 16-06-2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old 16-06-2022, 08:28 PM
Administrator
What do you know about mediumship? are you aware of what it is,
These are important questions to answer.
Every one is psychic, but not all psychics are mediums.

Namaste
Old 16-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Seeker

Hello Native spirit thank you for responding. I have spend many years praticing Tarot, I am a Tarot Reader. I have also spent a lot of time trying to meditate to reach the other side. I recently was told i had to release some childhood trauma. I am doing that as we speak. I am kinda at loss on how to restart trying to connect because i failed the first time i think that affected my belief in myself. I hope this makes sense. I did a lot of trying to connect through meditation but i think i would like to try something else that might be a better fit.
Old 16-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Administrator
I would suggest you go to a spiritualist church and see how it is done,most will hold development classes, this would be a best bet for you to do.
You would have to learn how to get used to your guides vibration.
you would have to learn how to open up and close down,
A few mediums use tools like the tarot to connect to spirit .

Namaste
Old 16-06-2022, 11:55 PM
Seeker

I live in a small canadian town, there would be no spiritualist churches here unfortunatly, I just looked it up and this is a school type church, okay now i understand thank you for this help. I do open up with special protection prayers and utilize crystals, sage. I also meditate and imagine a circle of salt and another of iron around me. I also cloak myself and have a iron sword and sheild of protection. I realize that i will have to develop my own technique for connection. I am just exploring. I always open my session well protected but never closed them. I have imagined a waterfall on my face to wash away any energies but i have never properly closed it. Thank you for this, i will be putting this into practice as soon as possible.
Old 17-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Master
OK how can I put this voice when offensive and nasty but not of me
If you're expecting one person come through your can't do that but it could be enabled it's helping your loved one come through of a friend of a friend is a friend of a loved one spirit coming through
An animal or a pet of a neighbour yourself of a family member at Halshaw loved one come through but you can't fast spirit you want to come through because you can't you're blocking their way of getting through it's ok seeing this
A meeting and you put your fellow coming through and if you're medium you've got like some of his family which I was there make sense it makes sense
But your loved ones only come through when you're not forcing it 2 L ready
But you're looking through by the help of friends and family and family friend a doctor or a nurse at them on their last part of their earthly plane earthly plane the carer in the home living in a cafe or copy an animal across the path like and neighbours animal friends pet I'm coming through or it could be somebody and saviour past that they love to watch them come through and no I'm talking silly but you might think I'm talking silly but I'm not because I'm no other stuff and then getting twin interview stronger medium
But try and do it in HD try and a bit of meditation HD with no music or TV on you can do it then or you can as a medium and you can can think of something your life and loves it could be a TV show or some or comedy show or somebody you admire your hero as close to your path think positive and it will come your way but don't force it to this very ready
And I hope I give you a lot of spirit and a lot of love from spirit because somebody loves you like your grandfather for smartly dressed it is written you in your dreams I don't know why I've said this for because this Saturday a few times of me your grandfather is around you and let you know a lot of men I'm sorry about this

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 18-06-2022, 03:09 PM
Seeker

Hello dream jo been a long time since we talked, i was on here many years ago under a different name' Faith' I am very happy that you responded in such a beautiful loving way to help me, thank you so very much for this. I will be trying some of these things that u have suggested, i hope you have a lovely day dream jo, thank you aga8n
Old 18-06-2022, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keltic
Hello dream jo been a long time since we talked, i was on here many years ago under a different name' Faith' I am very happy that you responded in such a beautiful loving way to help me, thank you so very much for this. I will be trying some of these things that u have suggested, i hope you have a lovely day dream jo, thank you aga8n

It is good to see you're back you know know I typed with Mike which is more easy for people to understand what I put down now and now I'm getting trained in to be a good medium I hope one day

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔