Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
One time 5 times I was compelled to tell a person, 'This'....until I screamed inside , "OK!!!", LOL...
cuz it was SO odd to just say this to her!!! It went well, tho.
I remember one time the Holy Spirit wanted me to go speak to a few people and I was really timid about it. Then I felt him pour out this warm oil come on me and I got literally drunk in a good way. Then I gladly went out to speak to those people with that divine-drunk boldness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I've had some extremely judgemental Christians in my life is probably partly why. Some that told me I'm going straight to hell if I don't stop their views of what sins I'm doing. I don't agree, I think we all sin and we're all forgiven and we should all just try our best to be good people.
Well, everybody has a right to an opinion. But we want more than opinions right? We want the absolute truth that is not subject to any kind of bias.
Old 23-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
That was so cool, just wanted to share. Anyone have similar visions of Jesus?

What a wonderful and powerful vision of Jesus. Thanks for sharing.

I had a visitation from Jesus many years ago. He entered my room through the wall and held my hand. He assured me that everything in my life was going to be okay and that there was nothing to worry about.

This vision was more real than reality itself. When he held my hand it was a totally physical experience.

It felt as if I was being woken up to Reality. Compared to this my everyday world is just a dream or an illusion.
Old 24-11-2022, 01:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
We want the absolute truth that is not subject to any kind of bias.

pretty much impossible to get BOTH that and agreement with others as to what it is, at the same time. One always has to compromise when dealing with others, because others often have a vested interest in not seeing past the lies and will fight it every step of the way.
Old 13-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
So I had another vision of Jesus. I prayed to feel the holy spirit first. This time it was the holy spirit filling me with it's presence and peace and comfort. I said in my head "hi" "heal my pain" "please stay" then finally, "show me something" then I just relaxed and kept enjoying the feeling of warmth and comfort.

About 10 seconds later behind my eyes I see Jesus holding out his hands palms up, and a whitish golden light is glowing between his palms, then a dove flies out of the orb of light and into me.

Now I'm not very religious or knowledgeable on that stuff, but I did a Google search on what dove means I'm Christianity and apparently it represents the holy spirit show.
That's amazing. I met Jesus through a guided meditation once but nothing on the level you've experienced.

I'm reading a book ATM called "They Walked With Jesus" by Dolores Cannon who takes two subjects into past life regression and they recall their lives knowing Jesus. It's really interesting.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 13-12-2022 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-01-2023, 06:58 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
pretty much impossible to get BOTH that and agreement with others as to what it is, at the same time. One always has to compromise when dealing with others, because others often have a vested interest in not seeing past the lies and will fight it every step of the way.
Jesus says that no one can come to him unless the Father sends them. When we become an emissary of Truth, those that will feed from that truth will be brought to us by God, and as far as the Father wants us to share with others. We are definitely not going to want to be in the business of pleasing people, after all, truth hurts!