Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 15-05-2012, 03:09 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Mac

I have cards ..and I don't use a book ( i find they are a tool to aid another in healing) sometimes a card literally changes depending on who it is for !

I call in the highest purest source of love and light and ask for no ego..this takes few seconds .

Cards ..balls .. candles ..a hand..etc are all rituals we can use as humans.

Same as holding a ring or watch.

Staring in eyes is interesting

Sometimes things are nice to be left mysterious IMO.

The connection is the most important and seeing out a clean window so to speak.

Trust & patience ( asking Helps 100 %) .

all the best on yr path
:)

You're telling me about the mechanism but that was what I didn't want to know about.....

I said: "I'm not interested in the mechanism of readings but I'd like to hear what practitioners feel they are doing, the source of any information acquired."
Old 15-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Do you feel, then, the information is already within you, that you are its source?

Have you ever wondered if 'information' comes from anywhere else....?
No, the information is not already in me. But the power to gather the information is within me. I can see into others past, future, and present and the cards are a medium in doing so.
Old 15-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Master
mac quote..[You're telling me about the mechanism but that was what I didn't want to know about.....
]

lol ok I built a bridge

one cannot truly understand what one has not experienced

Chop wood carry water

U have yr own style that's for sure mac

cheers

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 15-05-2012, 06:03 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthoruk
No, the information is not already in me. But the power to gather the information is within me. I can see into others past, future, and present and the cards are a medium in doing so.

This is as hard as drawing teeth!

OK so you have the ability to gather information and the source of that information is.......??

From your account I have to say it all sounds like psychic reading of the enquirer. Did you consider this possibility?
Old 15-05-2012, 06:11 PM
mac

Quote:
mac quote..[You're telling me about the mechanism but that was what I didn't want to know about.....
]

lol ok I built a bridge

one cannot truly understand what one has not experienced

Chop wood carry water

U have yr own style that's for sure mac

cheers

I'm an enquirer. My questions are simple by design and intent. If I have any style at all then that's my style.

Understanding can be achieved in many ways and experience is simply one of them, albeit an excellent one!

Those who think experience is the only way are misguided and still have much to learn.
Old 15-05-2012, 06:16 PM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
This is as hard as drawing teeth!

OK so you have the ability to gather information and the source of that information is.......??

From your account I have to say it all sounds like psychic reading of the enquirer. Did you consider this possibility?
I told you it is something difficult to explain. Psychic reading of the querent IS a possibility of how I do it.
Old 15-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Master
The information comes through energy .. the person is simply the relay .

One needs to know metaphysics ( by real experiences not man made books) and via guidance and training to understand dynamics ..hence its a discipline that is taught..taught by energy which=guides .

Clarification and proof becomes solid in this reality by keeping ones own energy clean...that's basic.. u would no that.

The energy is an outside force which enters the reader.. the reader / healer.. feels the energy come in ( it feels like bubbles..tingling)

Some are conscious readers ..meaning they take a back seat in the mind ..
Some are not conscious.

The results in these situations are what was intended..to help person move on ..

If one only works on their mind..that's about as far as they will go IMO

** my two bobs worth**

I wonder why it appears u have a science approach mac?? when its not science.

Time to sleep

and walk over my bridge haaaaaa!!!

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 15-05-2012, 06:59 PM
mac

Quote:
The information comes through energy .. the person is simply the relay .

One needs to know metaphysics ( by real experiences not man made books) and via guidance and training to understand dynamics ..hence its a discipline that is taught..taught by energy which=guides .

Clarification and proof becomes solid in this reality by keeping ones own energy clean...that's basic.. u would no that.

The energy is an outside force which enters the reader.. the reader / healer.. feels the energy come in ( it feels like bubbles..tingling)

Some are conscious readers ..meaning they take a back seat in the mind ..
Some are not conscious.

The results in these situations are what was intended..to help person move on ..

If one only works on their mind..that's about as far as they will go IMO

** my two bobs worth**

I wonder why it appears u have a science approach mac?? when its not science.

Time to sleep

and walk over my bridge haaaaaa!!!

It's not science? Do you then think it's magic?

It needs only the briefest of answers to the simple questions I posed, not jargon and numerous, unconnected phrases which say nothing about anything meaningful.
Old 15-05-2012, 07:01 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malthoruk
I told you it is something difficult to explain. Psychic reading of the querent IS a possibility of how I do it.

Difficult to explain? It took me just one sentence to suggest one possible explanation....
Old 15-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Malthoruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Difficult to explain? It took me just one sentence for me to suggest one possible explanation....
I meant difficult for me. Whenever I do anything it is out of my own power, no help from my guardian is given. So saying that my power is the source of information is probably as best an explanation as I can give because I am the one who gathers the information, no one else helps me with that. As to HOW I gather the information is unknown to me, nor do I really care how I do it so long as when I do it, it comes from the power within myself.