Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it

What did you say to her...?
Old 24-11-2020, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
There will be a lot of different vaccines worldwide - i do hope they are safer than the covid testing or track and trace rubbish full of errors - £100 a time from private companies on the gravy train for a covid test...

I got a good idea with stay strong in mind mass tv advertising - will any press media or officials listen no - makes me wonder why, a brilliant option and no one in authority supports it - no money in it for big earners...

I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it but is this possible that a million people from one vaccination get deformed or is it me scare mongering, same as we've had to listen to over and over this year on media - scare mongering lowering peoples defence...

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people??
When you take a look at the ingredients in the COVID vaccine it will make your skin crawl even though you may not know what it is. There is a very good chance that it can F... Sh.. up.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
What did you say to her...?

Definitely a she - nice smile, very wide nose reddish skin like its unwell, but like I say nice smile like she accepted what she is... but there again I had a vision about the rose cutting being a cure, or was that too simple and cost effective - and did anyone ever check, we don't know...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 24-11-2020, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I can't remember who said this but they said the use of their symbols would be their downfall.

On the other hand the dark has to let you or us know what they are up to, hidden or otherwise.
And it only will be their downfall if enough people wake up, and are prepared to look at it and see it for what it is.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It's funny in a sad way how many consider some symbols as satanic when in fact they are not. Like the pentacle (one point up/not inverted) is used in witchcraft as a protective symbol. The same as Baphomet. It only a description by the artist Elphius Levi, the depiction of male/female energies and the elements earth, air, fire and water also the balance of, as above, so below.

Many positive symbols have been used by the dark in a subversive way.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:16 AM
Master
Quote:
There will be a lot of different vaccines worldwide - i do hope they are safer than the covid testing or track and trace rubbish full of errors - £100 a time from private companies on the gravy train for a covid test...

I got a good idea with stay strong in mind mass tv advertising - will any press media or officials listen no - makes me wonder why, a brilliant option and no one in authority supports it - no money in it for big earners...

I seen a vision this morning for a split second female with a big nose reddish skin nice smile though - don't know what thats all about, don't even know why i'm saying it but is this possible that a million people from one vaccination get deformed or is it me scare mongering, same as we've had to listen to over and over this year on media - scare mongering lowering peoples defence...

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people?? or do people not like to talk about that possibility, as in bad conversation...

All I can say is, those vaccines that alter the human DNA, will have long term effect on the human race, if they ever will be used.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
All I can say is, those vaccines that alter the human DNA, will have
long term effect on the human race, if they ever will be used.
Do you mean just this Covid vaccine? Scary.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Do you mean just this Covid vaccine? Scary.

I am not a scientist, and can only say what I am given.
It involves only those vaccines that use mRNA to trigger a response.
According what my people tell me, it will bring about a corruption in the DNA responds in the long run. This corruptions occur naturally, only with this method it will be greatly enhanced.
Old 24-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Master

Quote:

Is this possible that one rushed vaccine can deform people?? or do people not like to talk about that possibility, as in bad conversation...

Well, if the vaccine is "tainted", I would think sterility, maybe sickness. But that won't be known for 3 or 5 years down the road, and then nothing can be done about it.
Old 24-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I am not a scientist, and can only say what I am given.
It involves only those vaccines that use mRNA to trigger a response.
According what my people tell me, it will bring about a corruption in the DNA responds in the long run. This corruptions occur naturally, only with this method it will be greatly enhanced.

This is what I have heard about the mRNA. We have never had a vaccine with mRNA before.
Closed Thread