Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 06-12-2020, 11:16 PM
Knower

Life is all about Ifs and Buts.That is why it can never be like a computer binary code. Furthermore there are certain instances where numerology has been prophetic when applied to names and dates, particularly in recent modern history, but this kind of thing is rarely spotted.

Last edited by Untersberg56 : 07-12-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:46 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Different cultures have their own numerological methodology. Its like nuisances in the same religion as practiced in different countries. As you have stated a person chooses a method that touches them. I do not want to get into value judging what has been shared because I can appreciate the flow regardless of the methodology.

I learned numerology via the Hebrew Qabbalah. Their system of numerology is called “gematria.“ Words in the Hebrew alphabet correlate with numbers. It is and alphanumeric system. So you put a bunch of numbers together and those numbers translate into words.

The Romans did the same thing; they had an alphanumeric system also, where their alphabet stood for letters and numbers combined in the same symbols. I also looked into the traditional approach to numerology as well as other prophetic systems. Mathematics is the foundation of science; it is the language of science. Numerology heavily influenced the development of mathematics.

I have found numerology to be more of and investigative tool than a tool for prophesy. It is the same with The Tarot. Lots of people use the tarot for prophesy; but that is just the method which touched me. My Qabbalistic instruction taught that we should use the tarot for consciousness development and not merely fortune telling. This is the Qabbalistic approach. No better or worst, just what resonates with a person. I have been exposed to numerology for many decades but I am not familiar with “Cheiro Book of Numbers. All of life can be reduced to a numerical equation.

I dated a woman who had a Masters Degree in Mathematics and she also dabbled in numerology. She would often say these tidbits out of the blue, like “form follows function,” as related to process and content. Action and reaction are equations which we write consciously or unconsciously. Everything is unfolding according to the way the equation is written. What if human life was like a computer binary language code, with only two answers; TRUE (1) and FALSE (0), and you get all of this.

Fantastic reply Starman!
Interesting what you wrote about consciousness development and kabbalah. I am certainly gonna look into it here! It all adds and is of value.
Kind regards Pep
Old 07-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Seeker

What horrible scenes yesterday... The poor people who died during the traumatic events at the capitol...

There is obvious talk about the 25th.
In the context of numerology:
IF vice president Pence is to (try to) invoke the 25th amendment, it will be around January 10th.
Probably won't happen, but the 10th could see a chance at an attempt.
But IF it happens it would connect Biden to the number 47 again (as in 47th) president.
Old 20-01-2021, 08:27 PM
Seeker

Kamala Harris will be elected as president in 2024 and thus on the 60th inauguration, aged 60, in 2025 she will become the next president.

2022 and 2023 will see a fissure or upheaval in the other republican party.
The midterm elections will not be successful for them.
The slide downhill for this political party is tied to the parallel downhill slide of Trump, who will fall from power late summer 2023 and definitively in 2024.

Anyways, for these predictions one does not need to be a psychic, one could say.

As always, please take my predictions with a grain of salt, and always go with your own intuition and common sense when looking at future events.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Seeker

~More random numerology-based predictions~

Kevin Costner will start this year on the road to a comeback, which will lead to succes in 2023 and possibly 2025.

There will be news in the case about Madeleine McCann (and parents) possibly around the summer of 2021 and also early 2025.

These next two years will see a change in US regulations/ restrictions/ (stricter) guidelines for the media and Freedom of the press. A shift starting this year and coming to effect in '22/'23.

In general, concerning the US;
The years 2022-2026 will be a smaller cycle, or period, of closure and change.

This period is -in my interpretation- in essence the end-part of a bigger cycle which had its origins in the early 20th century, specifically the cycle that started in 1914. Some events which manifested starting in 1914 will find closure in the years 2022-2026.

In this sense, a cycle of war, upheavel and destruction, which was such a defining characteristic of the 20th century, and in response with it a cycle of change, identity building and a brand of politics too, will find its closure in this period of '22-'26.

In the broadest sense you could say that a part of the 20th century comes to a close in these years 2022-2026 and the beginning of a new chapter of the 21st century will commence.

The turn of the years '22 to '23 and then '25 to '26 will be defining of the this change, to me.
The US-midterms of '22 will mark the shift of the old paradigm. In a way a definitive shift from the 20th century to the 21st.

The 20th century also saw a shift in the start of a chapter of listening to 'the people's voice' instead of kings, 'lordships', etc. It was the beginning of listening to the 'common folk' starting with democratic reforms, and slowly increasing power for women. And also for minorities.

The years '22-'26 will then mark a decidedly new chapter in this growing power and these developments.

The changes made in laws concerning the immigrant populations in 1790, 1924, 1952, 1965/68, 1990...these cycles are all tying together. And --as I interpret it-- it will mean that from 2022 to 2026 the voice of immigrants will finally come to the foreground. They will manifest politically in a powerful manner in the midterms of '22 and especially the election after. The immigrant populations will be taken more seriously, starting in these years '22--'26.

As in my previous predictions, this will possibly be cause of a change in gerrymandering. I ...assume...via the Democratic Senate as I mentioned before, starting in '21, as far as I can understand politics.

The world order in the coming years will be shifted too. The relationship with Nato and the US will change.
The policy of political idealism abroad of the US, which defined America starting with Woodrow Wilson (the 28th President) with his League of nations, will lose its drive or importance the coming years. The US will become more focused on politics and policy at home, instead of idealism and power play abroad.

This shift will also be in the years '22-'26.
Old 28-01-2021, 09:43 PM
Seeker

With landmark points in 1970, 1837, 1806, if one looks at the numerology...
The filibuster will indeed either disappear or dramatically change in the Senate this year 2021.
The Staircase could possibly hopefully not be in the news again in 2023-24.
If one is interested in the numerological background of this, let me know and I'll share!
Old 05-02-2021, 03:45 AM
Seeker

Are you supposed to make calculations based on those dates?
Old 10-02-2021, 12:23 PM
Seeker

What I use (just my own method and I encourage you to find your own way of what works for you) is the combination of Chaldean with 'standard' numerology or use of numerological cycles.

What I keep finding is that numerology and events of history often go in cycles. A single cycle can go from 1-9. Then at 10 (1) a new cycle commences. Often changes already start at 9 though.

Example: Abraham Lincoln was assassinated in 1865. Now 36 years later in 1901 was another attempt at a president's life.
So when it comes to cycles, for example;
Cycles of 9 (9, 18, 27, 36, etc)
Cycles of 7 (7, 14, 21, etc)
Cycles of 5, also added up (like 14, 23, 32, 41)
Numbers like 14, 15, 51, 59 often also indicate a symbolic 'exit' of something.

Of course it is not so much cycles alone which add to recurring events, but also the numerology of both the cycle and for example a person within the cycle both have to resonate with eachother.
They have to align.

Let me give the example of The Staircase documentary.
If you've seen this documentary -without making any judgement- interesting is that:
- his day of birth is 23;
- his name has the numbers 22 & 39, which add up to 16 (2+2+3+9);
- his year of birth is 17;
- the number 6 or 60 is important (1+9+4+3=17. 1943+17= 1960. 60 is a key number).
The wonder of numerology is these are all key numbers in his life.

For example, the first year of interest in the documentary is 1985.
1+9+8+5 adds up to 23. His age at that time was 32; 3+2 adds up to 5 too. And the year it happened had a 5 in it (1985).
Then, the second year of interest was 2001 (December 9th). This is 16 years after 1985. The month of December is 12, which adds up to 3, just like the year 2001 (1+2). And along with this 3 goes the number 9 (from December 9th). 3+9=12, which are the numbers of the year it happened (2001). 3&9 are also one of his name numbers (39), which add up to 3.
Speaking of name numbers: 22 from his first name adds up to 4: In 2001 he was aged 58, which adds up to 4 again.
The next year of interest is the conviction in 2003, which are, again, the numbers 2&3. And in 2003 he was aged 60.
The following year of interest is 2017, which has a link to the year of his birth (17). 'Born' again and free in 2017. Also 2+17= 19. A 1&9 often indicate a change of cycle into a new cycle.

It goes to show that the next possible years of interest might be very late 2021. And 2023 and 2024.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Seeker

More general and less specified based on numerology predictions for 2021:

*Echoes of Harry Truman and his "fair deal" in Joe Biden.
*Minimum wage is approved and increased in the US, around autumn.
*An emphasis on expanding civil rights programs in the US.
*Also later in the summer, more US news of equality of treatment directives in the civil services.
*A famous boxer retires.
*An Englishman wins a Golden Globe.
*An award winning year for Tom Hanks.
*Jack Nicholson in the news.
*Fire in a hospital.
*Interesting fashion on Wimbledon.
*An aircraft accident in the sea in the summer?
*Hollywood reinvents itself in the autumn.
*Late summer/ early autumn: A debilitating (nerve) injury forces a retirement in the golfing world.
*Continuing talk or news of expansion for the Chinese empire/ communist rule this year.
*News of explosion or severe problems in a mine in late autumn.
*Steven Spielberg has great succes with West Side Story end of the year 2021 and beginning 2022.
*Changes in the British rail system having to do with privatisation and regional and national areas of operation.
*Late 2021 and majority 2022 signs of a split in the russian bear.
*A shift in the German economy in the summer.
*Talk about the filibuster in the US with combination of taxes near the autumn.
*Advances in camera techniques in late 2021.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:12 PM
Seeker

It would also be great fun if other people with an interest in numerology would post more of their own predictions!
I really can't be the only one doing this! Otherwise this thread just becomes some sort of extended (boring) monologue of mine. And I would love to read and learn from others.