Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Master

yeah i've felt frustrated sometimes in the past. Sometime I realized how bad I was behaving then, but nonethelss how all the responses I got were the perfect response for the time. Now the only thing I find mildly frustrating is I understand I'm probably going to have to face the same situations again sometime... kinda to see if i've learned anything from all this thinking about it I guess... the only reason that is frustrating I suppose is I don't wanna lol!

second hand... most everything comes as a hint from the 'real world' which causes some sort of memory. For example I saw a mummy in a museum once, and the specifics of the mummy immediately reminded me that the person that this mummy was for had learned levitation... it also reminded me that even back then he had the same problem I'm going to have to face yet again presumably till I get it right. He was killed for it back then just as much as I was killed for it in my last life as a female... speaking of which the only reason I know about that life is she was somewhat famous so i got to see enough about her in the real world to 'remember' what it felt like to be in her situation.

another thing is the curse of oak island thing... oak island sounds like a perfect fit for something I had previously 'remembered' the templars had and buried. That something itself might seem somewhat fantastic if i talked about it, but to me it is just a memory. The oak island explorers may not find it anyway as apparently more than one treasure is buried there and they may give up if they find one of the others - those templars were devious in so many ways.

of course there is a lot of smaller, more personal stuff as well... I've been triggered by books and movies sometimes. Used to drive me crazy...

But it just goes on an on like that, something or someone comes in front of me and makes me remember some other time or place...
Old 16-10-2021, 08:10 AM
asearcher

Ah, you get the triggers in a waked state ,that's so cool though, and what you get seem so interesting too :)

Yes, I can understand your frustration with the same thing happening over and over...SIGH. But then once you learned that lesson I think what is happening is that then you have to experience it from another perspective, I know I have read about it, but it did not hit home, the meaning of it, til ti dawn on me that this is just what I have been living through in this current life time. It has to end sometime, right? hope it is the last round of that, LOL.

The mummy-period must be very fascinating to receive memories from!! =) I think we will all must have had a famous life or be in correlation to someone who is famous or a famous event, that there is no way around it if we lived x amount of times.

But sorry to say it makes some others judge you more harshly, question if that is really your past life. It is then so much on the superficial level, which is not what remembering your past life is about at all, but those skeptics, some of them, don't get that. I think that is sad too because those who remembers that may not be so willing to share their story just because they know they will not be believed, and be scrutinized in a way that someone who remembers a life out of the radar, would not. Even those with famous lives need healing.

It is refreshing still sad to read you feel you have made your own mistakes too, and I am just hoping you feel you can forgive yourself all the way for it.

Last edited by asearcher : 16-10-2021 at 04:44 PM.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Master

the few famous lives I've bothered to examine aren't what the history books say. But I never name names to kinda keep from getting too dinged up with the superficial derision lol... besides it isn't like it was really all that important, really just another life with the added thing where lots of people know who you are... in some ways that can be a burden rather than a blessing.

yeah i kinda figure right now I have a lot of 'insulation' because I've thought about things so much and sorta decided how to deal with them... to really learn the lesson I think it needs to be more 'raw' than that somehow... kinda like, I have to learn to deal with it as it is happening...
Old 29-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Master
I had a wife in a past life that never had a good thing to say about me. She was always nagging me from before sunrise and after sunset.

Then one day, we went to Stonehenge. While there, she said she had to go potty so I let her go do her thing and I went home. For the rest of that life, it was pleasant for me. It was like a sunny day even if the sky was overcast and cold.

As for her, she found me in this life time and is still back to her old tricks and it appears she has learned some new tricks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜