Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-06-2022, 04:22 AM
traceyacey12

Which is the most natural state: to be absorbed in society or to be absorbed in spirt

Which is the most natural state: to be absorbed in society or to be absorbed in spirituality?

Thanks for your help :)
Old 04-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Master
By society, do mean the life experience?
Old 04-06-2022, 08:37 AM
Master
I think both are natural, we are social creatures by nature. We must have social interactions to keep a healthy mind and body. Spirituality is also natural state for us humans since we are both gifted and cursed with emotions. I feel emotions and spirituality are very closely related.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:44 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Which is the most natural state: to be absorbed in society or to be absorbed in spirituality?
If we are indeed "Spiritual Beings on a human Journey" what are the reasons they're not one and the same? If we are so multi-dimensional as the narrative goes, what's stopping us from being both at the same time? The whole concept of dimensions is the encompassing of so-called 'lower dimensions' as building blocks for the so-called 'higher' dimensions. How different would your Spirituality be if you were out on the street?

Are you absorbed in one or the other or are you absorbed in your thoughts and beliefs about one or the other? And since we are not our thoughts and we are not our beliefs.....
Old 04-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Master

both? But they've been set against each other...
Old 04-06-2022, 11:46 PM
Master

What FL says
Old 05-06-2022, 12:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

Good afternoon traceyacey12

You think you have a say in the matter

to follow ones own nature
Old 05-06-2022, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:

What do you mean by "natural state"?

Anyway, I believe that you should find out why you are here (alive, on Earth), and that should tell you what to do.

Regarding your question, how would you know which of the opinions you read here is right? Truth isn't decided by vote, and it can't be rationalized.

Being only an observer of the physical-reality (absorbed in spirituality), doesn't offer the same opportunity to learn as when you are immersed in this experience. On the other hand, being fully immersed in the physical-reality, while not knowing what you're supposed to do and learn, is very likely ineffective.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 05-06-2022 at 07:38 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
both? But they've been set against each other...
There is no separation, so the narrative goes. Oh look, there it is.
Old 05-06-2022, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There is no separation, so the narrative goes. Oh look, there it is.
just curious.... Why don't you think there's no separation between the two?