Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Master
Shamanism- Returning Power, Extractions, and Soul Retrieval?

I have a question about this to anyone whom is able to answer?

Realize I decided to post this here as I am unsure of whether it could fall into the main North Native American forum.

I am asking in regards to Shamanistic practice of Extractions, Power loss, and soul retrieval.

I am not from Siberia, and have limited understanding of this, for a long while I referred to my own practice as simply shamanistic practice, but rather I have healed before and worked with herbal remedies within my practice and for a while have learned to divine.

A lot of what I know has come from plant research. What I know of divining took years of practice, and from what I know of healing I have learned as well from divining.

I communicate a lot with spirit. I have guides. I have vivid lucid dreams, I have had prophetic dreams.

What I have read defines shamanism as a practice where one communicates with both benign and malicious spirits, and a bridge between the physical, and spiritual world.

The way I view this, this definition alone could describe many cultures and practices.

Now my question. I was doing an energy reading for an individual one day, and found within the aura tumor looking black like areas, and naturally I began to grab and pull at and remove them- this was a distance type work.

I also received an image of an animal felt perhaps to place it within the auric field to bless.

What bothers me is at this time, I had never heard of extractions, or power loss, or any of it. These I viewed as simply things which occurred during my review of the energy field of the individual. I did my best to heal, I naturally felt this was for healing, but had never heard of like I said these things. Extractions, power loss etc.

I am reading more about it tonight- and I am finding the article writer's writing- a lot in it, through this experience I can confirm.

I also came across an auric body which seemed to have a shadow of a full entity inside and this one was tough, and quite painful to try and remove, and after 3 attempts, I felt it had been. The thing felt solid- it was actually a bit painful, but I have not heard of anything like this??? Has anyone else?

My question is why? I am not from the area of serbia that I am aware of, but while energetically trying to read for others, I came upon these things? Is this possible to do for someone from the West and Western world?

Or is this an ignorant question?

Also I am wondering how it is a soul retrieval is done? I am not certain if I have done this. I realize a journey is required, but where does one journey? If I wanted to learn to do this as well, where would I even begin?

Any answers appreciated.

Thank you.