Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-12-2022, 10:20 AM
Guide

Dreaming about crystals

Do you sometimes dream about crystals?

Sometimes I do. I dreamt about blue Calcite one time and a purple stone one time which was unclear to me what it was.

Tonight I dreamt of a Garnet in Quartz. I had it and I wanted to have it made into a pendant so I went to a jeweller. I was a very positive dream.

Sometimes when I dream about a certain stone or crystal I wear it in real life. Maybe there is a reason why I dream about them.
Old 06-12-2022, 10:34 AM
Master
One time I recall dreaming about crystals was about a crystal skull. That was around 2009 when I was getting increasingly interested in crystal skulls. During workshops at Elohim Centre I saw a lot of people bringing skulls to the workshops which was the first time I saw crystal skulls. I didn't get it but it began to interest me.
What was the fascination? What was the big deal?
In the crystal shop of the centre they had a few smaller crystal skulls and during a break I went over to them, held a few, but I got nothing.
Back home the interest stayed, even though I couldn't feel anything. I did buy a small/medium size labradorite crystal skull. I liked it but other than that still nothing.
Then one night I dreamt about a large citrine skull. A feminine energy one, incredibly powerful, yet feeling like a mother.
I don't remember the exact dream, it's been a while, hihi. But since that dream I suddenly experienced crystal skulls differently. I've always felt that the citrine skull that came to me opened me up to the energy of crystal skulls.
Suddenly I could feel them, tune into them, work with them etc. That still had to develop further, but the dream -almost like a visualisation/meditation- had opened the door for me.

For a long time I thought that maybe I was to find that citrine skull. I never did and I came to realise and accept I would never find her. She wasn't carved in the physical, she was a powerful energetic crystal skull.
Which was a good thing really cause if I had found her I would not have been able to buy her as the skull was large. A citrine skull that size would cost a bomb.

I did buy a citrine skull a few months back. I wasn't looking for it, came across it out of the blue and she really moved me. A very light, natural citrine from Brazil so top quality, carved by Ismael.
The skull is feminine, her name Ellie. I was somewhat taken aback by the simplicity of the name but when I looked up the meaning it was beautiful: Light (of God).
Old 07-12-2022, 10:40 AM
Guide

That's beautiful. I do think that dreams open doors at times. I think that your dream was indeed a dooropener. I can imagine a Citrine skull being very beautiful and the name did make sense as Citrine is closely connected to the Sun.

I think that 'hints' appear in many ways into our lives. Morganite somehow popped up in my life, whether in video's, articles, books and discussing it here. So I decided to buy a pendant and I'm wearing it now. I think that it really helps me out, it's not even highgrade stuff and was pretty cheap on 'Marktplaats' but I can feel it doing its' work.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:58 PM
Master
Morganite is lovely!! Enjoy it

And yes, the energetic/etheric citrine skull was really special.
But I'm very happy with my smaller Ellie hihi. She's so bright, lighthearted. A bit of a childlike energy: innocent, playful.
Old 09-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Morganite is lovely!! Enjoy it

And yes, the energetic/etheric citrine skull was really special.
But I'm very happy with my smaller Ellie hihi. She's so bright, lighthearted. A bit of a childlike energy: innocent, playful.
My experience with Moragnite is that it gave a very warm energy on my chest that lasted a few hours. Then it felt really comforting but after a day I felt becoming depressed for no reason so I took it off.

Do you know Mark Bajerski? He sells crystals and has a Youtube channel. He used to say that when a crystals makes you feel bad you have to keep wearing it because it's working. I do believe that there is some truth in that. However, with Christsmas coming this may not be the best time.