Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Aura Drain

If under psychic attack, can auras be stolen or misplaced in a different area or dimension?

What happens if your aura is drained to the point that it isn't felt anymore? How long can the body go without aura or is there no physical ramifications?

Such example: Feeling the sensation of something pulling at your third eye and taking a piece away until nothing is left.
Old 09-04-2016, 05:32 PM
Experiencer
The aura doesn't ever "go away" while you're alive. It can be significantly diminished if your energy is being drained by something, but there's no need to worry about it completely going away. Shielding is important for preventing energy drain from happening in a lot of difference ways. There can certainly be physical symptoms that you feel when a particular chakra's (or multiple chakras) energy is depleted or just generally low, but there are lots of causes for these things and they can often be completely internal (physical issues, psychological issues, etc.)
Old 10-04-2016, 12:46 AM
Guide
Well aura too is energy like other energies. its produced from 1) chakras & 2) dead cells of the body.
I dont know 3rd eye etc but meditation always create nice balance of energies and peace in the body mind and soul. u know meditation strngthen your chakras so aura do not drain doing meditation daily 40 minutes least u will have nice amount of not drain able aura coz aura mainly drain coz of imbalance in chakras. meditators do not fall to psychic attacks coz his consciousness at different level.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Master

Your aura can be "low" due to physical ailments, stress or tiredness. Any illness the body experiences shows up in the aura before manifesting in the physical body.

I'm not too sure of what you're experiencing with your third eye, but I'm wondering if you have a psychic vampire around you.
Old 14-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Your aura can be "low" due to physical ailments, stress or tiredness. Any illness the body experiences shows up in the aura before manifesting in the physical body.

I'm not too sure of what you're experiencing with your third eye, but I'm wondering if you have a psychic vampire around you.

Yes in that case breathing meditation is suggestible. Yesterday I was exhausted by too much surfing of high volume in farmville game on facebook, i immediately stopped surfing and did normal breathing meditation yesterday for 10 minutes and recovered my peace, balance of mental energy and mind.