Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Knower
Weird Experience - Moldavite Talking to Me In Dreams

So I just got my first piece of moldavite, last night was my second night with it. For starters, I was amazed how I felt when first putting it on, and the feelings stays while I'm wearing it. I felt knots being removed from the muscles of my throat, my chest expanding, and an increase of energy that is similar to taking a caffeine pill or something.

Then it just got weirder. Last night, I had a dream of my moldavite, and it was talking, explained it was a spirit. It was accompanied by very cold air I could feel by my body, near the pendant. It said it was going to give me great protection. It said it wanted me to devote my life to the children of the planet. I told it how I write childrens' music, and if it liked that, it said "very very much so."

Anyone else have weird experiences like this, or was this just a strange dream?
Old 22-07-2020, 04:42 PM
Pathfinder

Its a dream, but with your spirit guide in is it seems. You can learn a lot in dreams about yourself and spirits can also communicate through it.

I very doubt that Moldavite itself is talking to you. It is believed that the Moldavite can help with connecting to your spirit guide so it is possible that the spirit guide is connecting to you more through that crystal.

Keep that crystal close to you :) Every piece of crystal are unique no matter how big or small it is. That crystal seems it has chosen you as they say.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbdj
Its a dream, but with your spirit guide in is it seems. You can learn a lot in dreams about yourself and spirits can also communicate through it.

I very doubt that Moldavite itself is talking to you. It is believed that the Moldavite can help with connecting to your spirit guide so it is possible that the spirit guide is connecting to you more through that crystal.

Keep that crystal close to you :) Every piece of crystal are unique no matter how big or small it is. That crystal seems it has chosen you as they say.

Yeah, although I have other spirit guides, I have two already. They talk to me every night, one is kind of a trickster. This new one was different, I felt a very strong energy coming from it, and positive. I have never spoken to it before. It told me that I was being messed with by another spirit entity (I'm thinking my trickster guide?) and that it was going to get rid of that problem for me. Then it told me it was going to give me great protection from such energies.
Old 22-07-2020, 10:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
So I just got my first piece of moldavite, last night was my second night with it. For starters, I was amazed how I felt when first putting it on, and the feelings stays while I'm wearing it. I felt knots being removed from the muscles of my throat, my chest expanding, and an increase of energy that is similar to taking a caffeine pill or something.

Then it just got weirder. Last night, I had a dream of my moldavite, and it was talking, explained it was a spirit. It was accompanied by very cold air I could feel by my body, near the pendant. It said it was going to give me great protection. It said it wanted me to devote my life to the children of the planet. I told it how I write childrens' music, and if it liked that, it said "very very much so."

Anyone else have weird experiences like this, or was this just a strange dream?

Why not?

Some people talk to trees, some to clouds, some to their car, etc..

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Why not?

Some people talk to trees, some to clouds, some to their car, etc..

Oh boy....
Old 23-07-2020, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh boy....
I hope you did not take my answer the wrong way. Sometimes I am not too good with words.

Moldavite can open a person up so they can experience many things most people only dream of. There are other 'things' that can be used.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Knower
Quote:
I hope you did not take my answer the wrong way. Sometimes I am not too good with words.

Moldavite can open a person up so they can experience many things most people only dream of. There are other 'things' that can be used.

That's amazing. Would you be willing to elaborate?
Old 23-07-2020, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
That's amazing. Would you be willing to elaborate?
Everybody is different.

Now having said that, what one can experience under set conditions, another may not.

For example, years ago I was able to get a permit to go and spend some time inside of a cave that the US Federal government at the time considered the largest crystal cave.

With the permit came a key that unlocked the metal door to the cave. We went inside the cave and according to the rules, locked ourselves inside. I experienced nothing special while inside the cave. So I made my bed on a bed of fine quartz crystals. When I turned the light off, then the 'magick' began. I could see everything in the cave as if the light was on. As I laid down, I started to panic because the ceiling was moving downward. Then I realized: I was moving up wards. All night long, it was one experience after another.

When this 'magick' began, everybody else had left the cave except for one woman. I asked her to hold her hand out in front and tell me what she saw. She said she saw her hand.

If you should go to that cave, you might have a completely different experience but then................

As I have said, everybody is different.

Old 23-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Yeah, although I have other spirit guides, I have two already. They talk to me every night, one is kind of a trickster. This new one was different, I felt a very strong energy coming from it, and positive. I have never spoken to it before. It told me that I was being messed with by another spirit entity (I'm thinking my trickster guide?) and that it was going to get rid of that problem for me. Then it told me it was going to give me great protection from such energies.

We all have main group of spirit guides and temporary ones, yes it is possible to have more then one with different speciality and energy.

Our spirit guides changes without a warning when they completed their purposes, usually mediums pick up on this.
Old 23-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Everybody is different.

Now having said that, what one can experience under set conditions, another may not.

For example, years ago I was able to get a permit to go and spend some time inside of a cave that the US Federal government at the time considered the largest crystal cave.

With the permit came a key that unlocked the metal door to the cave. We went inside the cave and according to the rules, locked ourselves inside. I experienced nothing special while inside the cave. So I made my bed on a bed of fine quartz crystals. When I turned the light off, then the 'magick' began. I could see everything in the cave as if the light was on. As I laid down, I started to panic because the ceiling was moving downward. Then I realized: I was moving up wards. All night long, it was one experience after another.

When this 'magick' began, everybody else had left the cave except for one woman. I asked her to hold her hand out in front and tell me what she saw. She said she saw her hand.

If you should go to that cave, you might have a completely different experience but then................

As I have said, everybody is different.

I completely agree and take my statement back lol.