Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-07-2020, 02:04 AM
Guide

Jesus is coming soon

Hello,

Lately, I have been having alot of videos & messages of people, who are claiming to have prophetic dreams & visions....of Jesus telling them he is coming soon. I mean, the raw emotions & begging of these people is real. You can feel it. It's just really giving me panic attacks & anxiety. Especially when they start saying that Jesus told them that our children, spouses, and family will be left behind....he walk away as if he never knew them.

I have had visions, dreams, & visitations....but, I've never had anything like that.

I do not understand, if Jesus died for our sins....then what purpose do we have here since he already did the work for us? We came here to accept Jesus Christ as our savior...that's what we came here to do? That literally takes 1 minute...what's the next 100 years for?
Old 13-07-2020, 02:18 AM
Guide

If our very souls are a stake here...don't you think God himself needs to address this with each soul one on one..
.instead of second, third, fourth parties? I mean, at the least....couldn't he have sent the message through the birth canal along with the umbilical cord?
Old 13-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Master

I can't talk for them, but this usually means that Jesus is coming to them, not to the whole world. One of my first visions, some more than a year ago, was about the Second Coming of Christ, I saw it happening just like it is written in the Book of Revelation, He was in the clouds, coming out of them with a multitude of angels, then I started to experience tremendous changes in my life and an unusual amount of supernatural experiences, which still continue even to this very day.
Old 13-07-2020, 03:22 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
That literally takes 1 minute...what's the next 100 years for?

Denying yourself and growing in the 2 commandments.

Mathew 22: 37
Quote:
“‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

So you could say, grow in Divine Love.
Old 13-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

Lately, I have been having alot of videos & messages of people, who are claiming to have prophetic dreams & visions....of Jesus telling them he is coming soon. I mean, the raw emotions & begging of these people is real. You can feel it. It's just really giving me panic attacks & anxiety. Especially when they start saying that Jesus told them that our children, spouses, and family will be left behind....he walk away as if he never knew them.

I have had visions, dreams, & visitations....but, I've never had anything like that.

I do not understand, if Jesus died for our sins....then what purpose do we have here since he already did the work for us? We came here to accept Jesus Christ as our savior...that's what we came here to do? That literally takes 1 minute...what's the next 100 years for?

Where is He coming from ?
Old 13-07-2020, 03:43 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
If our very souls are a stake here...don't you think God himself needs to address this with each soul one on one..
.instead of second, third, fourth parties? I mean, at the least....couldn't he have sent the message through the birth canal along with the umbilical cord?

I believe you can read in the scriptures that it is done through the Heart.

Transformation of a person via God, Christ and Holy Spirit of God.
I am not sure of the parties you are referencing.
A person can unite with God since we are a part of God and Creation.
Old 14-07-2020, 10:28 AM
MAYA EL

People are confusing what they experience as something about the world when in actuality it is ment for them and only them .
Old 14-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I can't talk for them, but this usually means that Jesus is coming to them, not to the whole world. One of my first visions, some more than a year ago, was about the Second Coming of Christ, I saw it happening just like it is written in the Book of Revelation, He was in the clouds, coming out of them with a multitude of angels, then I started to experience tremendous changes in my life and an unusual amount of supernatural experiences, which still continue even to this very day.

You are in a global pandemic.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Ascender

sadly. MANY are taught to believe that Jesus is literally coming back. when Jesus died a Righteous man, he had accomplished ALL that his Father wanted him to do on Earth. he will NOT literally come back to Earth. MANY misunderstand Scriptures such as (Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen), and others.

Notice it says "even those who pierced him" and "the Earth will morn because of him." this is a time for trouble for MANY, because Jesus FROM Heaven will be coming in the clouds with great power and glory, (Mark 13:26). we will see him NOT with the literal eye, but by his acts towards those on Earth, the Righteous and unrighteous. we will know that the time has arrived.

we're living in the last days, Jesus does NOT talk to humans by means of dreams or visions anymore. this is what the Bible is for! but there are some who does! and it's to fool MANY into believing that they way of life they're living, is acceptable. even if they choose to be part of satan's wicked system ,(1John 2:15-17 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you).

Jesus didn't do the work for us, as some wants to believe. what he did was die, so that we "MIGHT be SAVED.", (John 3:17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but rather so that through him, the world might be saved). why is there a "MIGHT?" because we STILL have to do "WORK!" Jesus said this...(John 17:17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent). one of our "WORKS", is getting to "KNOWN" this "TRUE GOD." and Jesus wasn't referring to himself, since he had INCLUDED himself!

MANY acknowledge Jesus, but NOT his Father as the Supreme Being. but Jesus put ALL OF US in check when he said...(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). so what other "WORK" is also required for salvation? as Jesus stated to do his Father's WILL! we are sadly being fooled by satan into believing that we can live as we well please. just because Jesus died for our sins. yet still have a first-class ticket to Heaven.

Jesus set an example of how we suppose to live ,(1Pet.2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps). and he show us what we must not be a part of ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world). we can either straddle the fence playing "Christian" one minute, then being of the world the next. or we can try our best to follow in Jesus steps. which will gain us life. peace
Old 14-07-2020, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
sadly. MANY are taught to believe that Jesus is literally coming back. when Jesus died a Righteous man, he had accomplished ALL that his Father wanted him to do on Earth. he will NOT literally come back to Earth. MANY misunderstand Scriptures such as (Revelation 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen), and others.

Notice it says "even those who pierced him" and "the Earth will morn because of him." this is a time for trouble for MANY, because Jesus FROM Heaven will be coming in the clouds with great power and glory, (Mark 13:26). we will see him NOT with the literal eye, but by his acts towards those on Earth, the Righteous and unrighteous. we will know that the time has arrived.

we're living in the last days, Jesus does NOT talk to humans by means of dreams or visions anymore. this is what the Bible is for! but there are some who does! and it's to fool MANY into believing that they way of life they're living, is acceptable. even if they choose to be part of satan's wicked system ,(1John 2:15-17 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you).

Jesus didn't do the work for us, as some wants to believe. what he did was die, so that we "MIGHT be SAVED.", (John 3:17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but rather so that through him, the world might be saved). why is there a "MIGHT?" because we STILL have to do "WORK!" Jesus said this...(John 17:17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent). one of our "WORKS", is getting to "KNOWN" this "TRUE GOD." and Jesus wasn't referring to himself, since he had INCLUDED himself!

MANY acknowledge Jesus, but NOT his Father as the Supreme Being. but Jesus put ALL OF US in check when he said...(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that said unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that do the will of my Father which is in heaven). so what other "WORK" is also required for salvation? as Jesus stated to do his Father's WILL! we are sadly being fooled by satan into believing that we can live as we well please. just because Jesus died for our sins. yet still have a first-class ticket to Heaven.

Jesus set an example of how we suppose to live ,(1Pet.2:21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps). and he show us what we must not be a part of ,(John 17:16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world). we can either straddle the fence playing "Christian" one minute, then being of the world the next. or we can try our best to follow in Jesus steps. which will gain us life. peace

NICELY WRITTEN!

Jesus claimed he would always be with his people which is something most people seem to have forgotten.

Jesus also painted a picture of "Paradise Lost, Paradise Restored' here on Earth. Sure some get to go to Heaven to reign with Jesus but the bulk of humanity will be here on Earth.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜