Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-06-2020, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
We are all sparks of God.

Adam and Eve inherited God's creation and God's nature, everything was given to them in the early beginning. This was the will of the Father, it could not be otherwise.

A father gives to his children his own inheritance, not just physical things, but they also inherit profound things that are at about one's consciousness, one's nature.. Buddha's father did exactly the same thing...

This is the archetype of the human consciousness.... How the story is related it's not of much importance, it's about the message it tries to convey.

This is just my opinion, there's an yearning in all living things to move further, to evolve, there's an yearning in all the Sparks of God to find their true nature and achieve unity.

Not everyone including Buddhist believe in God. Your not understanding Buddhism nor the ' Inheritance ' but that's ok
Old 19-06-2020, 04:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Not everyone including Buddhist believe in God. Your not understanding Buddhism nor the ' Inheritance ' but that's ok

This is not my point, the patterns interest me.
Old 19-06-2020, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
To stay in his heavenly place. The very one who made for him this heavenly place, his father... It kinda make sense, after all, who was the only one who made that heavenly place for the Buddha, not his father? This is what our parents usually do, they offer us a bubble world to keep us protected from the real world.

Archetypes of human consciousness, there's no mystery here.

INTERESTING QUESTIONS!

You might have opened up a can of worms..........

The point I found interesting is how did Tuṣita Heaven come into existence with no one(s) creating it?

This question rocks to the core of Buddhism which even questions if Śākyamuni Buddha ever really existed. This is not taken casually for many Western Buddhists have claimed Śākyamuni Buddha never existed. It should be interesting to see how this plays out during this century.

As for our current Buddha, he once resided in Tuṣita Heaven. Not all Buddhists believe in Tuṣita Heaven. While in Tuṣita Heaven, Śākyamuni Buddha, the current Buddha resided in Tuṣita Heaven as a Bodhisattva. The next Buddha to come is Maitreya. He is now residing in Tuṣita Heaven as a Bodhisattva.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Suspended

Darwin didn't know Mark 10:6-9 and 1 John 4:7, and above all Matthew 22:2.

Quote:
Mark 10
6“[b]But from the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female[/B]. 7For this cause, a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife. 8And they two shall be in one flesh. Therefore now they are not two, but one flesh. 9What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

Quote:
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

Quote:
Matthew 22
The kingdom of heaven is likened to a king, who made a marriage for his son.

That's the endgame for every man.

Darwin going to be with the monkey's?

Last edited by Brian100 : 15-07-2020 at 10:31 PM.
Old 16-07-2020, 02:02 AM
Master
Adam and Eve were in an angelic situation apart from time. Which is the greater reality and truth.
"Paradise".
You don't know everything starts with Spirit?

The "fall" is what started this organic universe, leading to us.
An inter dimensional situation.
The "stars" in Revelation 12 are humanity.
Look up "stars" in scripture.
This is why the devil is called the god of this world.

This is, "The Matrix". A "switch" was accomplished.
We are more and other than merely, "organic".
www.nderf.org

There are all sorts of Creation theories including people living with dinosaurs.
Some have stated that the continents occurred in a relatively short time, from the original, "Pangea".

People don't understand that time is the main issue. We are told though, doesn't really exist!
How could that be?

Time doesn't apply to the Almighty. Nor is it a significant factor with Spirit.

We are locked in time, which will be reversed in the new earth under Christ's rule.
Darwin was right!
But, he never saw The Matrix.
Darwin didn't repent of anything. He knew he was correct.
But, perhaps he didn't see the whole truth.
The Wachowski's did.

N.V.P. - "... we are in eternity now".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 16-07-2020 at 03:41 AM.
Old 17-07-2020, 04:56 PM
Master
Regarding the above, why would you think that the Lord would state to Eve that she would bear offspring in pain? That her husband would be her longing.
These are obvious statements that would otherwise need no comment.

This obvious statement is in contrast to what was formerly...
Indicating a change to the organic spectrum, and aspect.
Formerly? Adam and Eve glowed with radiance, as with Jesus on the mount of transfiguration, and it was a different world.
Genesis 3:16

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 17-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Suspended

Its still an Adam and Eve Heaven but this time with no devil.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:21 PM
Pathfinder

How does Genesis matter?

Is Darwin's view that important? Isn't it akin to relying on an actor's view on politic's, a politician's view on medicine. An expert in one field, his opinion on another is not very much better than a lay man's. It could actually be worse for it is clouded based on knowledge in another field.

What I would ask my friends here is, Have you understood the foundation? The rock on which you build? Most of you would think so but I am reasonably certain that you have not.

Do not step far and wide. At least until you have understood the foundation, the rock, Christ. May be you will understand nothing else is required. That you have found the joy. That the only other thing to do is share the joy in a wise manner, not thrusting us into others but drawing them to seek on their own volition.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:31 PM
Suspended

Monkey's are still monkey's.. and people are still people. Darwin only saw a similarities that made him think we could have come from something so hideous.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Educating the people about what?
Was he a novelist or a preacher? What is a scientist? Hades ... :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.