Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-05-2020, 07:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Missing objects, then reappearing

This is has happened countless times to me, it makes me feel insane, nobody believes me either. The first most convincing time, I lost a bikini bottom I had just purchased, when I brought it home and took everything out of the bag the bottoms were not there. I looked everywhere thinking my daughter maybe just took them out but there was no way she did, we had just walked in the door from the store. Well I figured I just left them by accident at the store so I went and told them that I never got them, they let me get a new one. Well a couple days later they show up in the middle of my living room floor. This has happened with my sweaters, with soo many things and now it’s happened with my headphones. My headphones are very important to me as I meditate with them every morning. Well today I woke up and they were not where I left them, next to my bed. I’ve searched and searched but it’s not like they can really get lost anywhere by my bed, that I haven’t looked a million times already. I’m just so frustrated, I feel like an external entity is sabotaging me. Does anybody else experience stuff like this?
Old 28-05-2020, 08:43 PM
Master

I don't think this is paranormal related.

You have to pay more attention to what you're doing. Maybe your preoccupation with meditation instead of clarifying your mind, puts you into a distracted cruising state.

Mindfulness is being prezent in the moment.

You said you have a daughter, so you have to be double careful to what you're doing.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Newbie ;)

lol these are always the type of replies I get. Thank you but not helpful. I had my daughter before weird stuff started happening and I meditate daily.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Master
I only just came across this thread...

I know someone local to me who collected crystals and very spiritual minded, after she and I discussed the fact that they were arranged in different order daily it turned out it was her guides playing games she said, it happens...

My wife when giving me a difficult time on a spiritual issue, and she started finding dog food hard little bits in her slippers a few mornings - I said to her just stop criticizing on a few issues, its your 'spiritual support' and it stopped... Just try accepting that it could be your Guides, sometimes they get playful, and have a word about you know who it is lol and see if it stops.

Worth a try, another incident - a friend of mine called me around her house - she was finding feathers everywhere in the house over recent months, tell me she said how did this feather get in the side of the toaster - so I told her acknowledge your spiritual support Angel's/Guides/Higher Self that you know that they are there - they spend a whole lifetime guiding people, with sometimes no acknowledgment - all you got to do is 'say' or 'think' hi or thank you occasionally, or in your case did you move things around, and talk to them about it see if it stops...

Hope this helps.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:16 PM
All I know is I'm not blind...yet I looked exactly where I hang a carry on luggage
and all around, (I was 42?)..and it was NO where, for one example.

A month later it was right in front of me in the garage ... lived alone.
Crazy stuff.
So I know what you mean op.
I have no explanation for most nutty things that happen around me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-06-2020, 07:11 PM
asearcher

Hi, try asking for help to get it back (spiritually I mean, ask)

about stuff missing...been like that all my life in our home when living home as a child, but i never thought it was something paranormal to it, I still don't know...but at work i'm famous by the others that i know where everything is while to them it all looks chaotics, for a long time i thought everyone was like me, so I did not understand why they thought it was so extraordinary, funny, the love of my life often call me to ask where is this or that and i know where it is and yet he is the one of that is a precision, pedant, he gets stress with too much stuff which to him is too much chaos, I never do.

the worst? thing that happen to me about stuff is one time after having felt sick to my stomach about something - just a feeling - I could not get rid of in a room, I was suddenly one afternoon there alone - and til this day for an unexplained reason I felt drawn to a particular hiding place (where someone had hid something). I remember before thinking i shouldn't do this, i really shouldn't do this, but then i thought you're crazy, there is nothing there so then you won't trespass..e hum.... I stuck in my hand right to the secret after having twisted and turn my arm, and found out the secret, it was very well hidden. I put it back. Was shocked. Then i had to pretend i knew nothing. the person who had hid it could tell there was something to it and one time i had to confess. The person could never ever believe that I for no reason just "felt" something was there and just found it, the person thought I had basically turn the whole place upside down to find it. What I found was actually helpful to me because this person and I should not continue our relationship and this help put an end to it. The person still wanted to continue, perhaps was too shocked, but I didn't and it was the right move i think for us both to terminate it. I still can't explain, though, what happened that time. It was crazy. (I have never done this again, just feel I have to clear that out - i never go in someone else's home and snatch out their secrets. I don't know what came over me that one time, this is 100% true, not making it up. I know it was wrong of me, but I'm glad in this case that I still did it, or I fear in the future it would get much worse, good it ended when it did...).
Old 04-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Raven Poet

Hi there. When I read your post about missing objects, I thought of the Little People. Different cultures have different teachings about Little People. I have had stuff get moved too. The first time was with an Eagle Feather - very important! I talked to a Medicine person and they told me how to make an offering and helped me realize the Little People hid it on me for a while because I wasn't taking proper care of it. I learned from then on to take care of my spiritual items. I know in your case it has been mostly clothes - and your headphones which you say are highly important. I wonder if you have Little People trying to get your attention? Maybe they are trying to point something out to you? Let us know what happens next. I don't see this as a negative thing but a loving tap to get your attention.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Newbie ;)

You are teleporting. There are layers and layers of teleportation - objects, timelines, people, etc. I bet if we had a conversation I could tell you what other things are happening in your life that you didn't know were connected to these disappearing items.

You have a gift - and probably more than this one.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:02 PM
Knower

This sounds like what is known as apports. I've experienced this myself; mind you, not for quite some time, and after consulting an expert on the matter, was told this phenomenon is related to the tricksters, as a lesson in awareness. These are put there, so I was told, as figurative signposts signifying that one is on a spiritual path.

Once, a mysterious amulet appeared on the floor, out of nowhere. This happened in real time, with my witnessing it take place. I went to pick up the perceived object and it vanished. Other anomalous items have appeared but these have often tended to be ethereal in form, never physical.

In other schools of thought, this is also known as the displacement of objects, known to be related to mischievous Elementals.
Old 19-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Hi there. When I read your post about missing objects, I thought of the Little People. Different cultures have different teachings about Little People. I have had stuff get moved too. The first time was with an Eagle Feather - very important! I talked to a Medicine person and they told me how to make an offering and helped me realize the Little People hid it on me for a while because I wasn't taking proper care of it. I learned from then on to take care of my spiritual items. I know in your case it has been mostly clothes - and your headphones which you say are highly important. I wonder if you have Little People trying to get your attention? Maybe they are trying to point something out to you? Let us know what happens next. I don't see this as a negative thing but a loving tap to get your attention.

My Mom had the same thing happened to me recently. She would place things down and remember exactly where she put it, than would turn around and it would be gone. The Little People has always interested me. Have you ever had similar experiences? Is there any way to get in touch with them or do they seem to hide a lot of the time? Are they the same as fairies or completely different? I'd like to know more about this.

This thread is interesting. Keep us informed if anything else occurs.