Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-03-2020, 07:44 PM
Pathfinder

hearing someone breathing and feeling my stomach vibrate

This morning, I started falling asleep but was not quite sleeping yet. I had my head on my pillow laying on my side. I could hear and feel someone beside me breathing loudly but not to the point of being annoying or disturbing (as in someone sleeping on their back or something similar).

I assumed it was my daughter who came and slept beside me and I did not move as I was very comfortable. It then occurred to me that my daughter was at her dad's house, then it stopped but at the same time and shortly after, I felt the inside of my stomach moving in a weird way (vibrating back and forth) as if the inside wanted to come out but it did not hurt in any way. It was just weird. It stopped for a moment, did it again and stopped and I went to sleep finally.

I have been experiencing a lot of paranormal events in the last few months as one could read from my other posts.

I would like to know if anyone ever experienced something similar.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:54 PM
Master

Yes. In my case, those were sensations while I was separating (projecting) from my physical body while falling asleep. I even felt like somebody was laying on top of me, not allowing me to move away: it was my physical body falling asleep.

During first out-of-body projections, many people experience vibrations and noises. In time, they diminish, even go away completely.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

I was not at all trying to have an out of body experience. Does that make a difference?

Can you have an out of body experience without trying?

I was thinking more that it was a spirit beside me as it sounded like someone breathing but now I am a bit concerned.
Old 07-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Master

I believe it doesn't make a difference. I was also scared until I realized that it was actually my physical body.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Pathfinder

Hi ann299. I have some experience with that. I usually interpret it as technological beings in spirit. The feeling of interior energy with an outside desire for release may be more of a helpful thing intended to ease deeper distress. If technological beings were assaulting you psychicly it makes sense that a release from somewhere may be also experienced. Release may or may not be perceived as good but there is a lot of global release happening. It helps us to destress where we need to. There is also a possibility the technological being tried to practice release on you. It is not known to me and there are many different ways that things can be. Best wishes. Oh!

It may be helpful to turn off cell phones and PCs if you are have a technological psychic intrusion. It might help. Stopping emotional flow if in an intense spot of stress can help in avoidance of increased unwanted psychic phenomenon. This could simply mean turning on some music that is chill, watching a TV program that is mildly entertaining, or playing a computer game can help focus attention elsewhere and reduce worry. Another useful strategy if things are intense are to use excessive emotions/energy for other things such as a shower, hygiene in general, artwork, cleaning, preparing a good meal, etc can help move the energy elsewhere in ways that are practical, helpful, and helps stop unwanted stressful worry/thought cycles/etc. Ok. Now best wishes.
Old 18-04-2020, 07:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
This morning, I started falling asleep but was not quite sleeping yet. I had my head on my pillow laying on my side. I could hear and feel someone beside me breathing loudly but not to the point of being annoying or disturbing (as in someone sleeping on their back or something similar).

I assumed it was my daughter who came and slept beside me and I did not move as I was very comfortable. It then occurred to me that my daughter was at her dad's house, then it stopped but at the same time and shortly after, I felt the inside of my stomach moving in a weird way (vibrating back and forth) as if the inside wanted to come out but it did not hurt in any way. It was just weird. It stopped for a moment, did it again and stopped and I went to sleep finally.

I have been experiencing a lot of paranormal events in the last few months as one could read from my other posts.

I would like to know if anyone ever experienced something similar.
It happened to me one time.I was watching tv and i started to hear a breath,like someone was near me.It took me almost one minute to realize that i was hearing it from the region of my stomach.It was like someone was inside me.
I did all banishing methods i knew.Haven't heard it again since.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Master
One other time,i was at the same position (watching tv) and i started to hear rattles,drums,and someone mumbling words.I payed attention to it,and the sounds were coming from my solar plexus-heart area as well.

Later i found out it was a shaman friend performing a healing-cleansing ritual on me.(i'm from Greece,she's from the UK).

It was an amazing experience.