Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
No, not in an angry or agressive way at all. That female entity thing just suddenly hugged me and kissed me straight on my mouth, and I could feel it as if it was a real physical experience. That was what distracted and silenced me.

How long ago did this happen?
What did you felt when she kissed you? Love, Safe, Oneness?
Do you miss her, do you want to meet her again?
Old 19-05-2019, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
How long ago did this happen?
What did you felt when she kissed you? Love, Safe, Oneness?
Do you miss her, do you want to meet her again?

Happened a little over three years ago.

What I felt about it? Rather awkward, because that wasn't exactly the kind of stuff I deal with on a daily base in my waking life. And naturally I'm not too keen on cute things neither. But on top of that, I actually felt more connected with her than all my friends and family combined.

You may bet that I really wish to meet her again because I want to know the truth at any means necessary. Who she was and where she knows me from has been bothering my mind almost every day for the past three years, and that is starting to become very annoying.
Old 19-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
You may bet that I really wish to meet her again because I want to know the truth at any means necessary.

Do you trust and believe in self hypnosis?
Did you ever tried?
Do you want to learn?
Are you enough motivated?
With self hypnosis you may be able to recreate the experience and even go further.
Isn't it worth a try? but you need some disciple to do your exercises.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Master
SOL, I've had many dreams like that, where I was with women, had sex, and the connection felt incredibly strong and the dream very real and vivid. Not women I know from day to day life. I've also experienced markings on the body, stuff that I couldn't make myself. It was proof to me that we (can) go to other places and what happens there has impact on the physical body. How that is exactly ''printed'' to the physical boggles my mind..

I’ve had these type of dreams have more since I started doing yoga. I recommend doing a regular spiritual practice and just go with the flow and see what it brings. Maybe you can experience it again. If not, then you’ll get other benefits anyway..

Last edited by Altair : 19-05-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
What are you here to learn and teach?

Nothing is particular. I just post in threads I find interesting. 'Teaching' and 'learning' occurs naturally in communication, I don't really pinpoint it down to any structured plan. What we're doing here is mostly just chaos in practice, there's nothing more to it. Even if you think you're structured about this it's only a matter of time before you realize that it ain’t..

Last edited by Altair : 19-05-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old 19-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks for the reply, you seem actually knowledgeable about this subject and what you said made sense. I've never seen this female spirit thing ever again, so do you think they are bound to rules and are only allowed to interact once? Or did this thing possibly break the rules and actually went overboard?

It takes a lot of energy and work for spirit to be able to create a dream so I think the more likely explanation is they would only create a dream if they felt it was really warranted and required.

I picture incarnation like a play, there are people on stage and interacting together... but there are also people behind the scenes helping to make it all come together. The female spirit can only do so much to help you along, she wants you to succeed and learn what you wanted to learn (which you established together before you went on stage), but she's not going to interfere or be too obvious. But believe me, she is very invested in how you're doing and it watching it all very closely and doing what she can to give you the support you need.

Because of the positive symbols in the dream you had, I am taking it that she is letting you know she's there with you and that you are doing an excellent job in your play. You are experiencing what you wanted to, and she knows it's a tough one to go through (not all plays are all comedies).

She's a good one and you can trust her.

Old 19-05-2019, 05:43 PM
janielee

Quote:
because I want to know the truth at any means necessary.

Then meditate. Brings those veils down - not through intellect or mind, but through the doors of Truth itself.

JL
Old 19-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Learn/teach is kinda constrictive... it's more like interact, sense, experience (with) different view angles (people).

Originally was trying to get more "personal" info/interactions about/with starseeds than I could get from videos and sites with articles and similar... but now it's "one more" field/path of possibilities.
Old 20-05-2019, 02:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is clear i can't teach; people only want to hear what it is they are accustomed to hearing and I don't have any desire to do the work it would take to bring that down on my head.

sometimes I just say whatever even knowing I can't affect much change... because there are things I have to learn by saying it.

True, nobody gives a **** about what u have to tell them literally not a single person cares unless they are seeking the knowledge that u are coincidentally teaching
Old 20-05-2019, 09:03 AM
Master
I am now open to teaching Kung Fu lessons to SF members. All you have to do is hit me up with a message and i'll send you videos of me training in my pajamas so you can follow along. All you have to do is pay a small fee of $500 USD per session.