Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 15-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Aura help

I've been told by someone I've very close to, my aura is split in half. On one side I'm pink and the other side I'm a pale yellow. I've never heard of an aura like this. I've tried searching and must not be putting in the right words. Has anyone else heard of this?
Old 16-10-2016, 03:16 AM
Master

Well, an aura is never, or rarely, just one colour, although one colour may dominate. I've had mine photographed and there were several colours in there.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Master
Maybe it's to do with your feminine and masculine side? Feminine is left side of body, masculine the right side. Maybe they aren't balanced well as they are separate?
Or maybe it's a good thing these sides aren't mixed up, I don't know. Never heard of it either.
I am wondering if she saw the pink on the left side (fem.) and yellow on the right (masc) side of your body?
And -no offense- do you really trust this person's abilities? They can be close, doesn't mean they know what they're doing. Or seeing rather.
But close or not, I prefer to not go by what one person is telling me. I rather have several sources of input.
Old 17-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Well, an aura is never, or rarely, just one colour, although one colour may dominate. I've had mine photographed and there were several colours in there.

Mine has been different colors, moving outward from my body before, surrounding it evenly. This time it's different with one side being one color and the other side a different color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Maybe it's to do with your feminine and masculine side? Feminine is left side of body, masculine the right side. Maybe they aren't balanced well as they are separate?
Or maybe it's a good thing these sides aren't mixed up, I don't know. Never heard of it either.
I am wondering if she saw the pink on the left side (fem.) and yellow on the right (masc) side of your body?
And -no offense- do you really trust this person's abilities? They can be close, doesn't mean they know what they're doing. Or seeing rather.
But close or not, I prefer to not go by what one person is telling me. I rather have several sources of input.

Yellow was on the left and pink on the right. Hmmm, I'm sure I am not balanced. Sigh

No offense taken - yes, I do trust him. I've known him for many years, off and on, and now we are finally dating. In the past he's seen other colors, like Jenny was talking about, coming from me and all around the outside.
When we are together, I'm like an antennae and he's the receiver. Weird things happen. When we aren't talking, things aren't as in tune, for either of us. He will even block things.

We've been talking since March, dating since June, and we are starting to have open minds again for what we both can do apart and together. A few years ago, a very scary thing happened when we were together, so that's why we are treading lightly.

Sorry, that was a mini-book. lol I would love to have another source, one that isn't as close. There is a possibility things could be biased with him. :-(
Old 19-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Ascender
It's a technique used to separate energies of different strengths or qualities in order to maintain each at its strongest. If you let them merge you arrive at a balance that is somewhere in the middle but you lose the highest potential of each. Some energies are even corrosive to each other and need to be seperated because of that. You seem to have instinctively employed it...perhaps in preparation for something?
Old 19-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
It's a technique used to separate energies of different strengths or qualities in order to maintain each at its strongest. If you let them merge you arrive at a balance that is somewhere in the middle but you lose the highest potential of each. Some energies are even corrosive to each other and need to be seperated because of that. You seem to have instinctively employed it...perhaps in preparation for something?

Wow. I never would have thought of that. I've had many coincidences lately that are yelling at me and I don't know what to do with the info... yet. Part of what is happening has lead me here.

You've given me something to think about. Thanks dryad!
Old 20-10-2016, 04:22 AM
Ascender
More specific guidance is available once you reach a certain level. You wont be told how to do something you are not yet capable of doing but you will be shown the building blocks to get you there. Pink and yellow energy don't need to be separated but developing the skills will enable you to start working with stronger energies that do need it. Work on building your strength and focus so that your ready when you get there.