Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

Anyone have spiritual insights about abortion

I am curious. Thanks
Old 07-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Master
I had a soul reading, it said that the life before this one was an aborted life. I don't have any negative feelings about it, in fact I've never had negative feelings towards women that find themselves in that position.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:48 PM
Master

I agree with Josephine. It is what it is. My mother tried to abort me but she was unsuccessful.

A soul lives on. Sometimes abortions are there to teach us our life-lessons. Sometimes the time is just not right and the soul has to go back.

If you want to understand how the soul and the body of a baby interact I suggest you read Helen Wambach's book Life Before Life. After reading that, you should have a better understanding how it all works and can make a decision for yourself. It's an out of print book but still available on several outlets. Amazon and Abebooks comes to mind. Abebooks is often cheaper.
Old 07-10-2019, 03:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I agree with Josephine. It is what it is. My mother tried to abort me but she was unsuccessful.

A soul lives on. Sometimes abortions are there to teach us our life-lessons. Sometimes the time is just not right and the soul has to go back.

If you want to understand how the soul and the body of a baby interact I suggest you read Helen Wambach's book Life Before Life. After reading that, you should have a better understanding how it all works and can make a decision for yourself. It's an out of print book but still available on several outlets. Amazon and Abebooks comes to mind. Abebooks is often cheaper.

If the time is not right and the soul has to go back, why would a Miscarriage not happen, rather than someone deliberately choosing to abort a human being.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If the time is not right and the soul has to go back, why would a Miscarriage not happen, rather than someone deliberately choosing to abort a human being.
It might not have been about the time being right but about the experience of what led to the decision to abort the baby. It can be a very emotional experience for everyone involved and especially if there are bonds created early on in the pregnancy. Often there are also emotional repercussions later as one or both parents may have to deal with guilt perhaps, or never knowing how the relationship or the child might have been. It's very individual but sometimes abortion isn't taken lightly. I've spoken to couples who had still been wondering many years later.

The Soul having to go back might not be the reason the abortion happened, the Soul being aborted and going back may have caused a great deal of emotional upheaval, and that may have been the reasons it happened.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:

If if and buts were candy and nuts. I'm not going to split hairs with you.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:55 AM
Master

Quote:
I can see where you are coming from. What it means, it isn't the right time and has to go back because it didn't have to. It went back by a decision made by a person and the soul had no say. What was meant was there would be no interference of the decision made by the person.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:08 PM
hazada guess

I am not a female so it's tricky question for me.I'll have to stay on the fence on this one.Some people say that the soul enters on conception,others say it comes and goes throughout pregnancy.
What I know is that I entered just before birth.
Old 07-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I am curious. Thanks
I have a son in Spirit that was aborted, and he often visits me and his sister. She was too young at the time to deal with the idea of abortion so her mother and I never actually said anything about a pregnancy, for obvious reasons. It wasn't until a few years later that my daughter asked if she'd ever had a brother that had been adopted because she was sure that she had one. It turned out that he'd been to see her and after a very emotional chat the two of them became friends. She still talks to him sometimes, and she's 33 years old now.
Old 07-10-2019, 09:42 PM
Deactivated Account
I am female and IN MY OPINION
I don't believe in abortions Lord gives us children that is a greatest gift besides our own life.
If you are not ment to have children the body will self abort I had 2 miscarriage's, it was nature's way of ending it not some doctor to murder a baby. Again in my own opinion NOT putting no one down we all have to deal with our decisions when we meet our maker. I know the key thing is if you're not ready to have a baby use protection.

Leviticus 18:21
Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molek, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.