Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Knower
Maybe it’s helpful to listen to some of the Mark Bajerski videos on moldavite. He’s very passionate about it and has 16 years of experience with it. I don’t agree on everything he says and don’t really care for some of the spiritual stuff he is into, but I like watching his crystal videos. Be sure to choose the crystal channel, not the other one. The videos are more entertaining than they are about in-depth information, but most of them are uplifting and make you feel passionate about working with your own crystals.

My experience with moldavite is that I wear it for a couple of weeks, sometimes months and then taking it off for a couple of weeks/months. You simply feel when it’s time to take a step back and when it's time to pick it up again.

Last edited by Castor : 28-07-2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old 28-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Knower
The moldavite dreams have not stopped.

I bought another moldavite crystal. So in love with the stones. So I wore the new one during a nap to feel its energy. Felt a strong coldness on my chest where it was, as well as energy increase. During the nap, the new moldavite said "I will show you the path." It then said "I have had a couple other students work with me before." (it's a larger piece, 20g). My normal dream guide told me that it "thinks it's real" but that I should inspect it and be careful of my purchases, as there are many fakes out there. This caused the moldavite to respond with "I bring only positivity..."

Well, later that night, I put it up and took out my old one for the night. The old moldavite (only 7g), immediately said upon entering half-sleep (in a playful tone) "That other one can't have my human! I knew you would come back. We have a bond." LOL

Now I have to be faithful to my moldavite crystal? LOL

It also said to call it "Raphael."
Old 28-07-2020, 11:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... I would say still apply caution. To move too fast too quickly will cause same effect. Very experienced users wear round neck etc next to skin for several hours. But this is after they have built up a relationship , let's say, with Moldavite. You will still always see many benefits from using it. But don't rush it. I know it's a cliche ...but don't run before you can walk. The reward ...at any given time will be amazing.. just do it in phases....

I appreciate your advice. I will take it slow. I am sticking with the smaller piece now, and keeping the larger one just in the room. I did put the small piece on a chain and love wearing it. I have 2 nuumite stones I keep with me as well for grounding.
Old 29-07-2020, 07:25 AM
Guide

I bought a piece of Moldavite about 15 years ago and never really worked with it. I decided to make it into a pendant some time ago and wore it for a day last week.
I immediately got the Moldavite flush, a lot of heat went up from my middle to my head. I got the same with blue Apatite as well. Then it went away and I felt expanded. Difficult to describe but I felt bigger in presence. After that I got a lot of insights. I had to take it off to process those.

I knew this was a potent stone and I think that for me personally it works the best when I feel I'm stuck and want insights.
Old 29-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I bought a piece of Moldavite about 15 years ago and never really worked with it. I decided to make it into a pendant some time ago and wore it for a day last week.
I immediately got the Moldavite flush, a lot of heat went up from my middle to my head. I got the same with blue Apatite as well. Then it went away and I felt expanded. Difficult to describe but I felt bigger in presence. After that I got a lot of insights. I had to take it off to process those.

I knew this was a potent stone and I think that for me personally it works the best when I feel I'm stuck and want insights.

Thank you for sharing.