Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 15-12-2010, 06:21 AM
OceanWaves19161

Self esteem/self love

There's an emphasis today on lightworkers and self love. I'm being shown a rose quartz crystal ball by an angel and she's telling me that it's very important at the momment to nurture and love yourselves. Do some clearing around this area by imagining the colours blue, gold and pink going through your crown and into your chakras. This will cause some emotions to come up but is a necessary part of the process. Once you've done this try and ground yourself. Avoid chemicals of any kind at the momment and try to drink natural water.
Old 15-12-2010, 04:33 PM
CoffeeGem

Thanks OceanWaves! I carry a rose quartz with me wherever I go.
Old 19-12-2010, 02:35 PM
mattie

Healthy Self Esteem & Respect

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanWaves19161
There's an emphasis today on lightworkers and self love.

Respecting self is of the utmost importance. There is a holdover from organized religion where we were urged to view self as the empty vessel, only able to hold god’s love, living an inherently crummy life here.

This is being supplanted, as are many Piscean era paradigms by the Aquarian ones. The Aquarian paradigm is about respecting self w/ the utmost compassion, patience, & love. Being an active partner w/ what we call god or the Universe. We are realizing that we have the capability to generate love & light (L&L) our self, not just be the willing vessel for it. We are moving into being co-creators.

Self love & self respect is completely different from being egotistical. Ego/self is often equated to being egotistical, but these are completely different things. A healthy sense of self (ego) is the foundation on which we expand to connect w/ our higher self (HS).