Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-11-2013, 02:06 AM
Heimlichkeit

No moldavite necklace for me for awhile

So I've been wearing a moldavite fragment around my neck for the past 2-3 weeks, and I think some unfortunate events, and intense feelings of dread I've had all week may be connected to it. Also when I've been around groups of people I feel my 3rd eye pretty intensely, along with my crown chakra. And I haven't been able to focus, pretty much going on auto-pilot, or ungrounded pretty much.

So that's my story. I'm not very sensitive to crystals, but this one's sure done it's job with me. Now for some quartz to undo that damage
Old 23-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Master
You should use the Moldavite in combination with a stone that is good for grounding. Moldavite has a tendency to hinder our energetic grounding and so we need something to repair and aid in that department. Personally I use Nuummite in combination with Moldavite, they pair together wonderfully. I also use Smoky Quartz as well for grounding and Amber for protection.
Old 23-11-2013, 03:33 AM
Experiencer

where

Hi, like the other person said wear a vgroundi ng sto ne such as a smokey quartz. Can. You tell me where you bougt the necklace? Thanks! Sorry bout the typos
Old 23-11-2013, 03:37 AM
Heimlichkeit

I ordered the moldavite off etsy.com, and it came with a piece so you could string a thread or chain through it for a necklace. Pretty decent deals there though. Thanks for the tips, I've heard one way to harness moldavite is sleeping with it at night, and grounding myself with quarts during the day, perhaps the best idea for me for now :)
Old 23-11-2013, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlichkeit
I ordered the moldavite off etsy.com, and it came with a piece so you could string a thread or chain through it for a necklace. Pretty decent deals there though. Thanks for the tips, I've heard one way to harness moldavite is sleeping with it at night, and grounding myself with quarts during the day, perhaps the best idea for me for now :)

You can work with Moldavite at any time. A lot of people use it during their sleep because it aids in lucid dreaming, astral projection, connection with other dimensions, connection with E.T.s, etc. Generally speaking though if you're using Moldavite it is always good practice to use a grounding stone at the same time to counter balance the effects of the Moldavite. There are plenty of grounding stones out there but I find that Nuummite combines best with Moldavite for some reason. Sometimes a grounding stone can offset the effects of Moldavite and lessen your lucid dreams, astral projections, and so forth. But Nuummite seems to ground you and work with the Moldavite in the same capacity for some reason. I always use a grounding stone when I am using Moldavite and I use Moldavite all day every day. I have 2 Moldavite pendants and around 30 pieces of raw Moldavite, pieces ranging from the weight of a couple grams to 31 grams. Pieces from many different localities, many different shapes, sizes, textures, and colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi, like the other person said wear a vgroundi ng sto ne such as a smokey quartz. Can. You tell me where you bougt the necklace? Thanks! Sorry bout the typos

What are you looking for? I have dealt with and know just about every online legit source of Moldavite. The person I deal with the most is the largest online dealer of Moldavite in the world.
Old 23-11-2013, 06:48 AM
Knower
May I ask exactly what etsy shop you bought it from? I want a genuine piece of moldavite and it seems you got one :)
Old 23-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Heimlichkeit

http://www.etsy.com/listing/16293567...rch_type =all

That's the direct link. I don't think there's too many fraudulent moldavite retailers, you just have to pay attention to the name it's called usually, and it doesn't hurt to see if the person is a credible dealer. I try to make sure I'm not buying tektite though. Hope you find a piece right for you :)
Old 24-11-2013, 03:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindOfLullaby
May I ask exactly what etsy shop you bought it from? I want a genuine piece of moldavite and it seems you got one :)

Don't buy from Etsy it is overpriced for lower quality Moldavite. The best place to buy Moldavite online is:

www.czechmoldavite.com
www.moldavitstore.com

Those two sites are ran by the same guy Lukas. The first site is a mixture of pieces from the only commercial Moldavite mine in the world which is in Chlum and there are also pieces from other localities. The second site is supplied completely by the only commercial Moldavite mining operation. I have dealt with nearly every legit online dealer of Moldavite and I can say without a shadow of a doubt those two websites are the best source hands down. You might find cheaper prices but the quality will be much lower, and you might find the same quality but the prices will be much higher. Those websites are by far the cheapest source of high quality Moldavite. There are a couple other good sources for high quality Moldavite but they are always more pricey. Those websites are where you can get truly unique high quality collectors pieces and buying from many of the other sellers you're going to end up with a low quality piece of Moldavite that would be considered scrap. I have thousands of dollars of Moldavite and I can say it would be a shame if a person didn't buy their Moldavite from one of those two sites. The only reason I can think a person shouldn't is if they are looking for a piece from a locality not on the site, other than that there are no legit reasons not to. And people buying Moldavite for metaphysical purposes usually don't know anything about locality anyways so that reason is void on this site for the most part. Those websites you're buying straight from the Czech Republic and only getting middle manned once if at all where as American dealers you're getting middle-manned several times by the time the Moldavite hits the online market.
Old 24-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimlichkeit
http://www.etsy.com/listing/16293567...rch_type =all

That's the direct link. I don't think there's too many fraudulent moldavite retailers, you just have to pay attention to the name it's called usually, and it doesn't hurt to see if the person is a credible dealer. I try to make sure I'm not buying tektite though. Hope you find a piece right for you :)

Thanks so much! Ever since I heard about moldavite, I have always felt like I needed a piece. It always seems a way to find me :p
Old 24-11-2013, 06:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Don't buy from Etsy it is overpriced for lower quality Moldavite. The best place to buy Moldavite online is:

www.czechmoldavite.com
www.moldavitstore.com

Those two sites are ran by the same guy....

Thank you!! I wish the medium sized pieces weren't so expensive :p sure are pretty though!