Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugskiss
Have you asked it to show you it's yes, no and maybe? That's what people told me to do at the beginning. I like to put more of a personalization in my objects that I use for such things for example depending on the pendulum I tell it what indicates a yes and I show it like clockwise is for yes and intentionally swing it clockwise. Some pendulums however want to be stubborn so I have to ask them to show me their yes. What I use to do to get it to work for me however, is I would tell it to show me my yes and if it didn't move after a good bit I would move it for it then I would tell it to stop and again if it didn't stop on it's own I would aid it. After a while it's like it got the message and then I started asking it no or yes questions and it actually worked. Very small movements but noticeable until they started to become stronger the more I played with it. Also, I've been told that if you bought one recently and it's not working for you swing it over your head or run it under cool water to sort of cleanse it of energy from previous people who have played with it. Maybe that might help?

Ladybugskiss

Yes I have worked out the yes and the no. I did this by asking very very basic questions.

But, then, I asked "will my house be sold this week". I got a huge yes. that was over a month ago and the house hasn't shifted. I'm not sure if the pendulum is reading me - and my desire. Therein is the problem.
Old 19-11-2013, 11:51 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

I have a rose quartz pendulum. When I use to use it I would see sparkle lights around it. My rose quarts pendulum had a very lovely feeling to to it as well. I don't use a pendulum any more. It sure had nice energy when it was in use.
Old 19-11-2013, 08:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugskiss
I'm going to make a home-made pendulum but I want to put one of my own crystals into it. What crystal would be best to put in a pendulum and any suggestions on how to make one would be great. I mainly want to have my pendulum more personal with me so it will resonate with me more-so than a store bought one.

Thanks!
Ladybugskiss

Lets see, If I were you I would use either something protective like an obsidian or healing like tibetian, clear, or smoky quarts.