Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-11-2013, 01:43 PM

Crystal is warm

Yesterday I bought Clear Quartz and when I hold it for a longer time, it gets very warm. What does it mean?

Also, yesterday i slept with Clear Quartz and Amethyst in my hands, and when I woke up I couldnt find Amethyst in my hands and then I found it on the floor. Also Clear Quartz wasnt in my hands but it was very near, but the Amethyst wasnt at my bed at all.

Could that mean something or it just fell of my hand during sleep?
Old 06-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
Seeing how the crystal is new to you and your touch.. perhaps its been altered or mistreated by other hands thus developing the warm even hot feeling. However, in some/many cases that the design of the stone to offer a warm/hot or cool/cold feeling depending on what the stone/crystal is intending to be used for. I recall one instance where a friend wanted for me to locate a Citrine (known to benefit with the finances) in doing so and giving the Citrine to her, She screamed out in pain.. The stone was so hot that it nearly burnt her hand.. thou one must realize that if the stone is so cold almost frozen (Not for real) that simply touching the stone can create a similar burning effect.. So when one thinks the stone is hot, it might actually be so cold it seem hot.. just like getting frost bite.

Now, onward to your issue. I always tell others that I've been hired out to locate stones for them, that the first thing they need to do is actually place the stone in the freezer for no more than ten minutes. This offers a shocking effect and can naturalize anything the stones has come in contact with in the past. Granted and I'm sure the stone has been handled by many hands.. So its getting mixed signals..
Old 10-11-2013, 12:51 AM
mikron

greetings cheers and happiness

this is both a beginner question and a higher level of introspection
for example i will try to keep this as simple as possible

metaphysical thinking and thoughts

Piezoelectricity means if you have a connection to a crystal you will feel the crystal (ie best to hold in both hands be aware of the heart energies and also the 3rd eye) close your eyes for a few seconds and see if you see something

if you see something then its a spiritual message for yourself

and the biggest part but at least a clue to be given

the heat aspect is the crystal can interact with your own prana that comes form the Sun

Namaste cheers
Old 19-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Simone SeSe

It means that the chrystal works with you. Anothertime it can be just cold.

SeSe
Old 20-11-2013, 06:28 PM
Likes2Read

Remember that our own body heat will cause a crystal to heat up after we've been holding it for a while. That goes double for any time when we're actually working with energy, which can cause our hands to heat up even more than usual. :)

Also, it's important to remember that in our sleep, sometimes we move around a lot more than we think we do. That's why I always would wear gloves to sleep, and put the crystal of choice inside, rather than relying on trying to hold the crystal in my sleep. (That is, except for when I was taking a nap on a little fold-out chair whose cushions were basically on the floor anyway -- then I knew the crystal wouldn't go far even if I let go of it in my sleep.)

For the same reason, any time I want to put a crystal under my pillow, I translate that to "in the pillowcase and under the pillow". Otherwise, goodness only knows where the stone would end up between the time I fell asleep and the time I woke up.

I hope this helps!