Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 18-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Administrator
Issues Behind Us on Site

Hello Members

We feel that we are past the issues that the site has been having. The issue has been addressed and things should now be smooth sailing.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 18-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Master

Thank you, dear Lynn.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Experiencer

duplicate post of the One I made next...Cheze ..Temporal anomalies eh ! who'd have em
Old 19-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

As I have said before... There is a Hidden setting in the Admin Control Panel..Which will reveal this.

Now it is quiet obvious to me that One of you Purplies discovered this and thought...I wonder what will happen if I actually do press it.

( My Money would be on Lynn as she is a curious soul. )

Well now you know what happens if you do press it.. It's fine though because Kaere pressed it when she was an Administrator too.

Joking aside. It is really good to see these forums back up and running
Old 19-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator
Thank you Lynn. It's nice to see everything back to normal again.

That red button, Light Seeker....looks like the interdimensional location-shift button....like, who would press THAT? I mean -who WOULD??

Old 19-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Gracias....
Old 19-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
As I have said before... There is a Hidden setting in the Admin Control Panel..Which will reveal this.

Now it is quiet obvious to me that One of you Purplies discovered this and thought...I wonder what will happen if I actually do press it.

( My Money would be on Lynn as she is a curious soul. )

Well now you know what happens if you do press it.. It's fine though because Kaere pressed it when she was an Administrator too.

Joking aside. It is really good to see these forums back up and running

Hello

Oh I am curious but too I am scared to death of "buttons" on the Admin Panel. This time it was all on the "Hosts" end thank the stars it was NOT me I would be so .

It is good that thing are back. Been busy helping members settle back in that have not been here for a time.

Lynn
Old 19-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Suspended

I tried to press the button and it no work-y! ;P

(LOL)

Thanks guys for getting the forum back up and running smoothly! ;)
Old 19-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Master

What a relief to be able to access SF again. Thanks Lynn!
Old 19-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Master
Yes, thanks Lynn, and anyone else involved in remedying the situation.