Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-11-2013, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account

moldavite 3rd eye ?

i recently bought moldavite and have been following guides online, Ive been placing over the spot whilst meditating i only bought this around two weeks ago
but fot the last two days whilst placing over have had intense vibrations even after use for the while day,

Ive used under pillow when sleeping,
this is the bit too, last night it must of been astral projection 'sleep paralysis online people are saying but have had similar experiences - my last experiences whilst projecting ive gone out quickly due to fear when vibrating , not been able to move but woken up, this time i was in a room but with images room was full with white i could see everything clear as day, the thing that freaked me out was not being able to move but, hearing growling? this was about an hour after sleep so very quickly i did not see anything except the white bright light and room but the noise has kind of freaked me out.

online searches have came up 'daemons so this is why im asking, apparently when your lower vibrational stage opens up to the bad entities but i don't know if this is someone just saying . so thats the question, and do you think it is third eye opening too? it all just seems very quick

sorry its so long lol

- just to make it clear Ive had spiritual experiences all through life but always backed out due to fear
now ive studied learned more about it and am ready to progress so that's the reason it might seem a bit of a nooby question lol
Old 17-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.
i recently bought moldavite and have been following guides online, Ive been placing over the spot whilst meditating i only bought this around two weeks ago
but fot the last two days whilst placing over have had intense vibrations even after use for the while day,

Ive used under pillow when sleeping,
this is the bit too, last night it must of been astral projection 'sleep paralysis online people are saying but have had similar experiences - my last experiences whilst projecting ive gone out quickly due to fear when vibrating , not been able to move but woken up, this time i was in a room but with images room was full with white i could see everything clear as day, the thing that freaked me out was not being able to move but, hearing growling? this was about an hour after sleep so very quickly i did not see anything except the white bright light and room but the noise has kind of freaked me out.

online searches have came up 'daemons so this is why im asking, apparently when your lower vibrational stage opens up to the bad entities but i don't know if this is someone just saying . so thats the question, and do you think it is third eye opening too? it all just seems very quick

sorry its so long lol

- just to make it clear Ive had spiritual experiences all through life but always backed out due to fear
now ive studied learned more about it and am ready to progress so that's the reason it might seem a bit of a nooby question lol

Moldavite is known for aiding in astral travel, dreaming, lucid dreaming, connection with other dimensions, extra-terrestrials, spirits, etc. So it doesn't surprise me you're experiencing what you're experiencing. Just to let you know we dream and project in the same areas and in the same body so there aren't many differences between the two. Not being able to move happens sometimes when people are dreaming and/or projecting. Sometimes it is something natural happening and sometimes a spirit can paralyze us. The growling you were hearing wasn't likely a demon... I have dealt with dozens of spirits and only once or twice have I had an encounter with what I believe to be what we consider a demon. More likely than not the growling you heard was coming from a prankster spirit just trying to scare you. Spirits will go out of their way and try and scare us to prevent us from lucid dreaming and projecting. It's not that they are horrible bad spirits but instead they are protecting their home, just as we as Human-beings would protect ours. You're going to need to deal with your fear though otherwise you're basically welcoming more scary experiences in the future.
Old 17-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

thankyou for the reply , yes i do need to deal with my fear hopefully
that will come as ive not had the knowledge as let it go for years
feel better now read this :)
Old 23-11-2013, 02:12 AM
Heimlichkeit

I hear the best way to deal with fear is to strengthen your root chakra. Looking into that may help you out :)