Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-11-2013, 08:14 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Fish Need help finding the right gifts.

I have recently been using gemstones and crystals during meditation, and it has really turned things around for me. I was wanting to get some stones for my family for christmas(not all of them neccesarily beleive in their powers but if I beleive it they beleive it) I need some help on picking out the right ones.

I wanted to get my Mom one(s) that helps with health, forgiveness, moving forward, balanceing emotions, and possibly memory loss; she is learning how to forgive, trying to let go of grudges, is practicing coping skills, and is heart broken over her long and short term memory loss that has depleding lately.

For my dad I wanted to get him one(s) that helps with health, his natural healing ability, and motivation for his health(eating right, excersizing, stop smoking) as those are his goals for 2014 and is having a hard time pushing himself.

For my older sister, I want to get her one(s) that can bring her positive outlooks, happiness, and healthy relationships and love. She is having a hard time accepting happiness, and her relationships are going down hill and she feels she has worked so hard for them, and she wants more.

For my little brother, I want to get him one(s) that boosts confidence, motivation and brings beauty and balance into his life. His biggest struggle is feeling confident with anything wich is effecting his work, school and relationships everyday.

And for my little sister, I wanted to get her one(s) that can help her see the light at the end of the tunnel, help coping skills, bring happiness etc. 2013 has been a hard year for my family, and it has taken a big toll on my sister. There has been alot of deaths, and she is affraid of death now, she hasnt been able to come out of this dark state she is in.

If somebody knows of the best stones to get them for there situations that would be awesome!

Thankyou!
Old 16-11-2013, 09:44 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleneMarie2712
I have recently been using gemstones and crystals during meditation, and it has really turned things around for me. I was wanting to get some stones for my family for christmas(not all of them neccesarily beleive in their powers but if I beleive it they beleive it) I need some help on picking out the right ones.

I wanted to get my Mom one(s) that helps with health, forgiveness, moving forward, balanceing emotions, and possibly memory loss; she is learning how to forgive, trying to let go of grudges, is practicing coping skills, and is heart broken over her long and short term memory loss that has depleding lately.

For my dad I wanted to get him one(s) that helps with health, his natural healing ability, and motivation for his health(eating right, excersizing, stop smoking) as those are his goals for 2014 and is having a hard time pushing himself.

For my older sister, I want to get her one(s) that can bring her positive outlooks, happiness, and healthy relationships and love. She is having a hard time accepting happiness, and her relationships are going down hill and she feels she has worked so hard for them, and she wants more.

For my little brother, I want to get him one(s) that boosts confidence, motivation and brings beauty and balance into his life. His biggest struggle is feeling confident with anything wich is effecting his work, school and relationships everyday.

And for my little sister, I wanted to get her one(s) that can help her see the light at the end of the tunnel, help coping skills, bring happiness etc. 2013 has been a hard year for my family, and it has taken a big toll on my sister. There has been alot of deaths, and she is affraid of death now, she hasnt been able to come out of this dark state she is in.

If somebody knows of the best stones to get them for there situations that would be awesome!

Thankyou!

Here you go;

http://www.thatcrystalsite.com/guide...s-glossary.php

just remember that people grieve in their own individual ways and some people need more time than others--so be sure to give her the space she needs to work through things.
Old 16-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Master
Here is another lovely site, have a great day :)) happy hunting

http://crystal-cure.com/gemstone-meanings.html
Old 18-11-2013, 02:56 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Very helpful sites! Is there any suggestions on any stone combinations?
Old 18-11-2013, 04:24 AM
Likes2Read

If they don't adhere to the use of crystals for healing, one way to get around that is to get them either jewelry, a sculpture, or another decorative item that is made with the stone in question. Giving them loose stones, in a case like that, would only bewilder them if they don't already buy into the concept of tuning in to stones' energies. They might not take proper care of a loose stone, if they don't understand its significance. (I'm thinking of a recent thread on this forum where someone lamented lending their prized Moldavite to a sibling who seemed to need its energies, only to discover later that the person had not only not used the stone, but had lost it into the bargain.)

You might not need to TELL them about why you chose Stone X to give them, if you don't think they'll be open-minded about the use of stones for healing. That's OK. *You* will know why you gave them that particular stone. :)
Old 18-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Likes2Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleneMarie2712

Heartbreak and emotional healing are helped by Rose Quartz. The memory issues are making me think of Amethyst. Fortunately, there is no shortage of both jewelry AND sculptured items made of those stones.
Quote:

My instincts are suggesting Fluorite to me here. That's a relatively soft stone (I think it's only a 4 out of 10 on the Mohs hardness scale), which limits the amount of jewelry that you'll see made with this stone. Then again, men wear a lot less jewelry than women, at least in the Western cultures that are most familiar to me. Sculpture, or even a nice natural specimen, might be the way to go here.
Quote:
Again, Rose Quartz will be an excellent choice in this case. Stones that bolster the Heart Chakra, many of which are green or pink, will help here.
Quote:
Confidence issues are the realm of the Solar Plexus Chakra. Look up the stones that correspond to that Chakra, and make your gift choice based on that. Citrine springs to mind, and so does Tiger's Eye (which should be easy to find in men's jewelry, if you choose to go that route).
Quote:
Heart Chakra and Solar Plexus Chakra stones sound like they would be beneficial for her, too. She might consider grief counseling, if she is having a hard time bouncing back from her experiences on her own. Do remember that one of the stages of grief is depression (google "five stages of grief"), and unfortunately we do have to go through that stage as a part of the healing process. (Boy, do I ever know this firsthand, unfortunately -- we have seen a lot of bereavement in my family in the past year and a half.)
Quote:

Thankyou!
Old 22-11-2013, 10:57 AM
CharleneMarie2712

Ahhhh Thankyou! That was very helpful! and my family is very open minded so they will accept them with full beleif:)