Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Knower

which crystal

is there a crystal which would help me cope with longing for my twin flame.or help with connection..also..is there a crystal which would help calm and sooth my highly inteligent possibly adhd indigo six year old son..
thanks guys..much love ;)
Old 31-08-2013, 03:13 AM
Likes2Read

When the subject of relationships comes up, it never takes long before someone mentions that Rose Quartz is good for all things related to love -- love of self, love of others, seeking a relationship, maintaining a relationship, you name it.

However, one thing that it's important to realize is that a soulmate/twin flame relationship is not something we go out and FIND. It's something we BUILD, in concert with a partner who is ALSO committed to building a strong and lasting relationship. That means that you don't have to ever worry, when you are with someone, if there is some other person you are "supposed" to be with instead. Rather, you will be able to work on the existing relationship, and gauge how much effort the other person is putting into the relationship as well. If you are both putting forth the effort to keep the relationship healthy, that's a good sign. If all the effort is on one side but not the other, or if the relationship consists of placating the other party or making the other person aware that we exist, that's not a soulmate or twin flame, no matter how attracted we are to that person.

For your son, it will help to have a competent doctor diagnose whether ADHD is actually an issue, as you will be able to seek out support and viable coping strategies if that's the case. Blue Lace Agate is a stone that helps to improve focus; Fluorite is a stone that is beneficial for logic.

Good luck!
Old 31-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Master

Agree with what Likes has said. Would just like to add Sugilite to the list for your son.
Good luck!
Old 31-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Experiencer

crystals

No crystal will help finding your twin flame, but for a crystal to help with your love chakra, I use rose quartz and rhododonite. I wear them in my bra...close to my heart. With your son, I am sorry, I dont know anything about that, but I do think that adhd is a fairly misdiagnosed condition. Do some research about natural healing for that, and get him off flouride toothpaste and dont drink reverse osmossis water.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Knower

thanks everyone..much live to u all ;)
Old 05-09-2013, 10:03 AM
Master

Jenriggs
Whats wrong with reverse osmosis water?
Thanks
Old 06-09-2013, 04:23 PM
Experiencer

sorry

I meant to say drink reverse osmosis and/or distilled water...sorry for the typo. And bt the way, brahmi/gotu kola tea is a natural remedy for ADHD. I ma actually drinking it now, and thought of you, because I forgot earlier.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Knower

Thanks...will try it :-)