Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-07-2020, 12:06 AM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 511
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Hate is wrong. Amen
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-07-2020, 12:36 AM
Hologram8 Hologram8 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 387
  Hologram8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Hate is wrong. Amen


God hates - I have mixed feelings about God -- the situation with job bothers me -- I don't like the way god teams up with satan to mess with Job -- I don't feel right praying to god - so I prayed that he would give me time off from praying and let me rest in peace anyway - I don't like beings who try to instill fear in me - and control over me - I'm good - I'm not bothering anyone -- I am really bothered by christianity and judiasm -- I really feel evil permeating from it - there's so much about it that feels wrong to the core of my being -- it's like I see right through it --
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-07-2020, 07:20 PM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 511
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
God hates - I have mixed feelings about God -- the situation with job bothers me -- I don't like the way god teams up with satan to mess with Job -- I don't feel right praying to god - so I prayed that he would give me time off from praying and let me rest in peace anyway - I don't like beings who try to instill fear in me - and control over me - I'm good - I'm not bothering anyone -- I am really bothered by christianity and judiasm -- I really feel evil permeating from it - there's so much about it that feels wrong to the core of my being -- it's like I see right through it --

I wish all the best for you H. Yes god can hate. We all can hate. But love is the wise, healthy choice. Go figure.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-07-2020, 07:22 PM
Hologram8 Hologram8 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 387
  Hologram8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I wish all the best for you H. Yes god can hate. We all can hate. But love is the wise, healthy choice. Go figure.
as soon as I posted that the electricity went off and there was no internet -- it must've been something I said
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-07-2020, 10:24 PM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 511
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Hate is wrong. Amen
Again, hate is "wrong" as in unlawful, unrighteous and unjust. You sow hate, you reap hate and it just builds up until you burst. Negativity is and alway will be wrong. Learn to be positive as in lawful, righteous and just and love. Amen
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Hologram8 Hologram8 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 387
  Hologram8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Again, hate is "wrong" as in unlawful, unrighteous and unjust. You sow hate, you reap hate and it just builds up until you burst. Negativity is and alway will be wrong. Learn to be positive as in lawful, righteous and just and love. Amen
easier for me to be at peace when I get away from all religions - then there wouldn't even be the topic of god hating
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-07-2020, 01:40 AM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Guide
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 511
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
easier for me to be at peace when I get away from all religions - then there wouldn't even be the topic of god hating

You might better get along with goddess. Yes I'm open minded and support the idea of god having an equal opposite. That being a goddess. Goddess is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient and lawful, righteous and just. Amen
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-08-2020, 06:28 PM
Lynn Lynn is offline
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 13,618
  Lynn's Avatar
Hello

I have to agree hate is a very powerful word we use at times way too easily and we then blame what we hate for our life issues when it is us that controls our life and we are "guided" along that path.

To me hate means to wish "dead" to have that much in us in anger serves nothing to move us forwards in life I feel.

At times we make a move to a place that does not resonate with us and it brings us down to that point where we feel lost and well bring in hate to our being. When there is a reason we are there, there is something for us to learn and grow from.

I lived in a community I so "hated" to the point I would have done almost anything to get out of it....but looking back now I see why I was there, what it had as a lesson for me to learn and grow from. Why it was important that I was there with my very young children. I was a "stay at home Mom" that had to learn what "stay" meant. My kids are better for that investment I made but at the time I felt like I was in prison at home.

Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-08-2020, 08:28 PM
Untersberg56 Untersberg56 is offline
Knower
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 130
 
This member might consider the cult known as Marcionism.

At the time of the Crusades, remains of Hebrew writings were found in the Temple ruins. They were translated by the erudite St Etienne Harding and found to be fragments of statements by Jewish spies who at the order of the priesthood reported on the actions of the "cursed mamzer" (son of a *****) Jesus and his blasphemy against the God of Israel.

According to these spies, Jesus called the Hebrew God Satan, and reproached the Jews for having made the devil himself into their only God. Traces of this can still be found in the Gospel of John (John 8:44) "You belong to your father, the devil". Furthermore the Jews never called their god "Father" but Yahveh and El Shaddai - Sheitan, the fallen angel.

A Provencal commandery received a document probably from Cathar circles. It was a piece of the original gospel of John written by the heretic MARCION in 9 AD. A letter was enclosed which gave a brief history of Marcion's life. He had succeeded in founding an important Christian movement between 90 and 130 AD which only began to decline after he was murdered.

MARCION, who had actually met the apostle John, taught that Jesus Christ had been sent by the true God and that the Hebrew god was Satan himself. Jesus came to the Earth to try to reform the Jews in their belief. After the death of Marcion, the early Church fathers had to explain who God was and the cleverest thing thiey could think of doing was attach the Old Testament to the Christian Testament so that the god of Israel became the Father of Jesus.

There is much more to this story from a slightly later period which give very much food for thought.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-08-2020, 03:45 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 9,458
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
A Provencal commandery received a document probably from Cathar circles. It was a piece of the original gospel of John written by the heretic MARCION in 9 AD. A letter was enclosed which gave a brief history of Marcion's life. He had succeeded in founding an important Christian movement between 90 and 130 AD which only began to decline after he was murdered.

You wrote "It was a piece of the original gospel of John written by the heretic MARCION in 9 AD."

Can you recheck your date 9 AD.

Most authorities claim the Gospels were written after Jesus' death which is claimed to have been around 33 AD, give or take a few years. So how could the original Gospel of John have been written before Jesus had dispensed with the information for the Gospels? And then there is the issue with 9 A.D., most authorities would agree Jesus was just a lad then.
__________________


     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
      Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind
     whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

     ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums