Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-02-2020, 03:57 PM
hazada guess

Yes,I've visited one of their Spiritualist churches often though daytime only as at my age I'd rather curl up in front of the telly with my cats.
What got me into all of this in the first place was a visit ti the spiritualist church when my mother died.The medium doing readings was spot on,she even got my mothers name.
Old 13-02-2020, 06:03 PM
Pathfinder

to be honest I rather do the same lol but not allowed :( lol.

You do meet some right lovely people there.

Quite a few are just doing it because they enjoy helping people and only charge little mainly to cover travel cost as a hobby type but not make a big thing out of it (ego = bad).

If you do have free time I would highly recomended you to give class ago, it can be great experience
Old 13-02-2020, 08:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is nothing more rewarding than giving a reading to someone, to show them maybe there is more to us when we pass over.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2020, 09:39 PM
Master
if u hav a spirtt churchh
thy do classess thy do it can teaxhh u stuff of u can tech yore slf by bean hear
if u dnt feal up to classs if u hav a locall spirtt churchhhu can go to opn c sirclsess in ther u can u cn lern so muh of othr medims u can
i dnt evn no i wz a bit of medim till i stratt goin all i no i wishd i gon yrs go
i no now its not in my hed i no stuff i sea hear

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Administrator
I am A Natural born medium meaning i was born with my gift. i walksd into a SNU church once and walked straight back out again.i didnt like the way they held there services and they are very clicky.
I swore then that i would never walk into a SNU church again and i have not.
I used to go to a Healing sanctury that was great,

Namaste
Old 14-02-2020, 10:12 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

There is nothing more rewarding than giving a reading to someone, to show them maybe there is more to us when we pass over.

Lynn
Yes Lynn,I Am now sure that there is an afterlife,though what its like always fascinates me.That's one of the reasons I joined this Forum t give me some idea.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:18 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I am A Natural born medium meaning i was born with my gift. i walksd into a SNU church once and walked straight back out again.i didnt like the way they held there services and they are very clicky.
I swore then that i would never walk into a SNU church again and i have not.
I used to go to a Healing sanctury that was great,

Namaste

Thanks Native Spirit.See I Was searching for a Medium that I felt I could trust and the SNU here in the UK was the only place I felt certain that it would be a true reading.
Their services are a bit boring and Monotonous and they can be clicky but all I was after at the time was a true reading so I sat through all the Guff and sat in a prominent position so the Medium would see me.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Administrator
The best way to find a good medium is by word of mouth.i wouldn't toutch SNU church with a long pole
But that is only my opinion

Namaste
Old 14-02-2020, 11:53 AM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The best way to find a good medium is by word of mouth.i wouldn't toutch SNU church with a long pole
But that is only my opinion

Namaste
Thanks Native Spirit,I will take notice of what you say.
Old 14-02-2020, 09:33 PM
Master
sean lots of medimss
i no i ea spirtt hear spirtt
medims evn saed im a medim
but goin to opn sirclless is grt
esplyy wen iv bean sportt on im still wow hw did i do it
2018 wz yr i gon to a spirtt churchh iv lerntt lotss
evn frindss it s spirtall giv me advisee no matr how silly it kitee sond giv it off u wil suprizee yoe lsf

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔