Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 27-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Please explain the 'bugs in the hair sensation'.

Hi all,
Im just wondering what the sensation of bugs crawling through the hair means. One day i asked my wife to check for knits 3 times but nuthing there, i just had to rule that out.
Some say its the opening of the crown chakra, others say its the prescence of spirit energy (others or my own), or just generally a sensation due to spiritual awakening?
Thanks in advance.
Old 27-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Administrator
It is a sign that spirit are around you.its usual to feel them playing with your hair.

Namaste
Old 27-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It is a sign that spirit are around you.its usual to feel them playing with your hair.

Namaste
Thanks for your reply,
So if we go with the fact that spirit is around everyone, then why doesnt everyone have the same feeling? Or is it because some people are in higher vibration or more spiritually aware that they notice these sensations more others?
Thanks again
Old 27-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Administrator
There are many signs that spirit gives us to let us know they are there.the feeling of someone playing with your hair.my daughter always feels like a feather stroking her cheek.
a cold breeze on you they are all signs from spirit

Namaste
Old 28-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Master
Lately here I have been feeling a small pressure on the left side of my head. Very often, especially and mostly while lying down.

I am not sure if this too could be attributed to spiritual aspects?

I have thought it may be my own hair lying against my head and have tried moving my hair around while lying and it continues to happen at times.

I have been worried it could be medical?
Old 28-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Personally, I would go with Kundalini symptoms. When there is a lot of internal energy in the crown chakra, you may feel tingles. When I feel the presence of external energy, there is more of a flustering feeling, none in the crown area, but that is my personal account.

Quote:
WHAT ARE CROWN CHAKRA OPENING SYMPTOMS?

Crown chakra meditation stimulates the 7th chakra, assisting it to open up and connect with our spiritual self and the universe. For most people, the crown chakra is not normally open, so it is an unusual experience in itself. When the crown chakra opens, you can feel strange sensations around your head. It may feel like you are being operated on and there is an unexplainable pressure on the top of the head, which is not painful but can feel unfamiliar. Other crown chakra opening symptoms are tingling sensations in the head and spine, headaches and feeling lightheaded. Spiritually, you will experience a feeling of unity and sense a deeper meaning of life. Crown chakra opening symptoms experience a connection with the universe, a conscious exchange of energy from the Divine, and a complete feeling of togetherness.

On another note, I think when hair is shedding you may feel those sensations. We lose over 100 strands a hair a day. I am sure hormones can also make things all wonky in the crown.
Old 28-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Administrator
A popular way of knowing spirit are around you is when you feel you have got cobwebs all over your face,

Namaste
Old 29-08-2018, 04:06 AM
Knower

Do you feel this sensation all the time, or just a certain times? When I meditate I can feel a tingling sensation on the top of my head which I'm certain has to do with the crown chakra.

One time my head was itching all the time as if I had bugs in my hair. Turn out it was caused from the brand of shampoo I was using which was called fructis.
Old 29-08-2018, 09:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Yea when i think about it, it happens more when meditating, i personally feel its connected to the energy movement through the crown chakra. The other weird thing is if i sit and relax (meditating or not), i talk to spirit in my mind and ask them to give me this sensation on my head and without fail it happens every time, so its like i can make it happen whenever i want. Could be the power of the mind by creating energy movement there when i think about it maybe. If theres one thing ive learnt its that things happen to different people for sometimes different reasons so i guess theres no right or wrong answer to this question. Thank you all!
Old 29-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Knower

Yeah I can make it happen too just by focusing on the top of my head.