Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 03-01-2014, 01:45 PM
azuly

New Year,Full/Empty moon

Since days started ticking into this new year I've been having really hard time. I would do my routine normally: wake up,vizualization,affirmations through out the day,... but out of nowhere this wave of all negative keeps hitting me,feeling sad,angry,aggitated,lonely. Even when just reading a book or going for a walk and I'd see a leaf fall off the tree I'd get this I-just-want-to-cry-feeling. I've been telling my self positive affirmations,convicing my self that new year brings new energy,giving these negative emotions to the Universe for recycle... but they are very persistant.

Then I've checked the calendar and I saw it was full empty moon.I never got affected like this before. I even have this tight feeling in my chest(no medical problem),worst case scenarios of my life keeps poping in my mind and I get a rush of fear.

Has anyone else been affected like this as well?

Maybe for some astrology masters... my birthdate is Sept 12,1980.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Experiencer
Venus is currently in retrograde, so that may be having an affect on you as well..She is stressing all relationships to the breaking point in your life (though it is the opposite for those that are usually difficult, those should be peaceful or at least calm at this time), including the one with yourself.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=60662

Perhaps try meditating to truly connect with yourself..study your dreams to see what you can learn from them. I have been feeling a bit down (even some mild bouts of depressions) since she entered into the shadow period pre-retrograde. Remember that this too shall pass :)
Old 04-01-2014, 01:02 PM
perceval

Given that it's Winter, you may just be suffering from the Winter Blues, with the cold, less light, and so forth.