Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 29-03-2019, 07:54 AM
Pathfinder

Did you see the spirit leaving the body?

Hello

Did anyone witness the spirit (was it light form or human form) leaving the body right after death? As the silver cord being severed? Did you see the spirit of the dead, or was it just the imagination produced by brain?
Old 29-03-2019, 08:11 AM
Master

Well, my own, yes, when I had a NDE/OBE. It lasted only a few minutes, but I was definitely outside my body, floating about. I could see my body lying on the ground. I could also hear my flatmate banging on the door and calling out my name, but the sound was muffled, it sounded like I was underwater and the sound came through a liquid medium. I saw no silver cord, but something was definitely holding me in place, I couldn't just float away. When I returned to my body, it felt like being flushed down the drain, or a Genie returning to his bottle. I was swirling, whirling and shrinking at the same time. When I returned to my body, it felt tight, constrained and suffocating. Not to mention bloody painful, because I slipped in the bath tub and banged my head against the toilet, which is what threw me out of my body in the first place.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:50 PM
Administrator
I Would say it depends on how experienced you are.i have seen the silver cord snap and just the soul floating out in a light form.
but I have also seen the spirit or outline of the person leave.
I have worked with people all my life and I have seen them pass away that is how I can say I have seen both.
The one that stands out for me more than others.is when my friends dad was in intensive care, in the next cubicle was a little girl.she was 4 years old and I saw her pass the room just lit up as her soul crossed over.

Namaste
Old 30-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been with many making that passing. Many times I see family of those already passed waiting for the one making the crossing. I see them leave the body and at times just float there for a bit before they go. Like saying goodbye.

I have had a few experiences (mostly with children) where the room like Native said seems to fill with light. Its like so many are there waiting for the crossing to be there to help. Its a powerful feeling.

In my NDE I do not recall seeing the cord I have, but I do remember looking down at my body, horrified by what I saw. I never made it to the place of the tunnel of Light, mine was a lesson even so I was in a holding pattern of sorts.

I have seen this holding place as well as one's at times seem to go in and out of the body before they finally move over. I too have seen them leave before the final "code" or "time of death" is called. That is an odd experience as they and you know its over but Dr's so try to keep life in the body.

Lynn
Old 31-03-2019, 05:26 AM
Master
I sat with my Ron as he passed...I felt nothing I saw no change other than he looked asleep...I held his hand for 5 hours and I felt a slight cooling of his body...but I didn't feel him go... I'm so very sad....
Old 01-04-2019, 08:34 AM
Administrator
Because you didn't see him pass doesn't mean anything he did pass and he is now at peace. some people would rather be alone to pass I have seen this many times.

Namaste
Old 27-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hello

Did anyone witness the spirit (was it light form or human form) leaving the body right after death? As the silver cord being severed? Did you see the spirit of the dead, or was it just the imagination produced by brain?

I dont know if it's how they exit when someone dies but I once saw a spirit leave the body of someone who had been channelling it. The spirit exited the body through the top of the trance channellers head and appeared to me like a wisp of smoke about 30 cms long so it was easy to see coming out of their head.

That channelling was awesome, the whole persons face had changed to look a different sex, nationally, age etc along with the persons voice during it when the spirit entered the person (I did not see it actually enter only it leaving)