Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 17-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Knower

Hey Erin,

The first things that popped into my mind is a connection with Earth, shape shifting, and a type of shamanism.

You will know more when you and your friends come together. Be in balance as well as discerning when you meet.

I feel you have a wonderful potential opening for you but be certain this group comes from a place of love, light and highest vibrational good.

It is always wise to set up healthy boundaries that will ‘reflect’ away anything that is not of the light or for the highest good for you. Have you learned a method of setting your ‘shields’?

I love working with my Guides… however I daily set my parameters of what is allowed to interact with my energy.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 17-03-2012, 09:59 PM
erin.morey33

You guys helped immensely! I really appreciate it....I feel slightly less crazy now that I know I'm not the lone stranger seeing these creepy things. I will keep researching and let everyone know what I find. Don't you love a good mystery.
Old 20-03-2012, 07:39 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin.morey33
...I can only describe it as an owlman. Body of a fully grown man, covered in black, white and gray feathers, the face looked human with a hooked beak/nose, coverd in feathers also. His eyes were huge bright amber and I could swear they glowed....I know it wasn't an owl, the size was hugely tall...5-6feet at least.

Hi Erin

Have you tried to google "Mothman"? Your description sounds a little bit like him. There's also a documentary about it on dvd, I think.

MorningMist
Old 05-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Pegasus

No idea - but sounds fascinating!!
Old 06-05-2012, 06:15 PM
LevitatedOne

Wow Erin,

What interestingly strange encounters! The only thing strange I've seen are white basketball size flying light orb and many ghosts.

I would be spooked out to see a mothman, or a deerman.. wth lol these things would freak me out if I happen to see them. And overtime I would need to search for answers..

So I could understand where you're coming from. Hopefully you're able to search for the answers you're looking for one day!

Much love,

Dave

LevitatedOne.com